• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heat4Life

What is your Dream? Your Goal? Your Ambition? What do you think Life is all about in your Opinion? We(or I) want to hear It! :D

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
My goal is to make as much people happy as possible, I want to be meaningful to this world, change lives for the good, serve my God, choose to be joyful, and keep away from immorality (crime, late night drinking, sexual/bad people, the world of the rich/greedy) as much as possible.
It doesn't matter to me how I do that, I am willing to adapt to many different workspaces or places to live, (I learn very fast,) those things aren't the most important. It could be in any scale too, it could just be me caring with a lot of love for my wife, and raising good children, or it could be big, like me becoming famous and a good influence on the crowds, or an artist/moviedirector/writer/musician/gamedev filling the world with beauty and good entertainment, how exactly isn't important. What is important is that I do my best, and I mean all of my best to control my actions/personality/words, say no to evil, and serve my God.

But what I would love the most from my heart, would be a concert pianist and classical composer at the same time, in fact, I'm currently studying that in sch00l.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
My dream is that when you make a topic, you don't just ask some random question but actually put some thought into it and give us YOUR opinion or idea before asking everyone else to do the same. If you can't be bothered to give your opinions on the subject you are asking about how can you expect others to be? You've posted a number of these topics already and I've mentioned this already to you.... and since you haven't listened this topic is now closed. Please give some thought and substance to what you post in future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.