• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Amazon Fire Trial causing UserLogin_ExpiredDetail

B

baconandgames

I'm getting the following error when I try to log in: UserLogin_ExpiredDetail

I own a permanent license to GameMaker Studio 2 and also the Mobile export plugin. Curiously, I noticed that the Amazon Fire Trial, that I had added to my account a while back, expires today (1/27/18).

This is the first time I'm experiencing this issue, so I'm inclined to believe the problem is linked to the Amazon Fire Trial (which coincidentally don't even need because I own the Mobile plugin) - I'm experiencing this issue on both my Mac and PC.

Can someone on the GameMaker team help me with this issue? I'd love to get some work in on my game this weekend :)

B

baconandgames

It turns out I had to unlink my account from Amazon. Once I did that, the expired trial went away and I was able to login to GMS2 IDE. Seems like this isn't the desired setup, but hey! I can get back to work now :)