OFFICIAL Amaze Me Game Jam

Ericbomb

Would it be a bad suggestion to say maybe there should be another stickied thread somewhere that is specifically for people talking about their projects, looking for teams, looking for beta testers, ect.?

Rob

Would it be a bad suggestion to say maybe there should be another stickied thread somewhere that is specifically for people talking about their projects, looking for teams, looking for beta testers, ect.?
I second that and I'm looking for an artist/musician to team up with!

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Can you clarify the situation regarding providing source code please @rmanthorp? You said you were sure it wouldn't be public, but haven't actually confirmed this, nor - if it's NOT public - what we'll have to do to let YYG see it.

rmanthorp

YoYo Games Staff
Admin
YYG Staff
Can you clarify the situation regarding providing source code please @rmanthorp? You said you were sure it wouldn't be public, but haven't actually confirmed this, nor - if it's NOT public - what we'll have to do to let YYG see it.
Yes. Not public. Anything you don't want to share don't share and when it comes to judging/confirmation we will reach out privately if we require proof of GMS2.