Beta Alpha & Beta[Beta Process]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alper41

Steam Store Page

Game Summray:

Alpha & Beta is a 2d platform game for those who love old style platform games but with a few touches on this old style, the most important features are the high degree of difficulty and the promise of a satisfying gaming experience with a long gameplay time , I will not give much detail for now but more details are given according to the interest shown in the topic

Story Summary:

Alpha and Beta are two brothers, but because of Alpha's greed and efficacy, the two brothers became hostile to each other and challenged each other to death. Let's see who's winning

Game Features:

- 9 worlds, 36 levels and 8 boss fight

- 19 different enemies, traps and a little puzzling

- A satisfying gaming experience with a high level of difficulty

- Compatible graphics and music that will allow you to easily enter the atmosphere of the game

- Simple controls

- Chances of experiencing a lot of character with 7 different stronger and 4 different weakener

Gameplay Videos:

Note: I recommend watching the video in 720p resolution

Images of the game:

4.png 1.png 5.png 9.png 8.png

If you have watched gameplay in the game, be sure to express your views because your views are very important

Download Demo Link: http://s3.dosya.tc/server17/302tnt/Alpha___Beta_Demo_Setup.exe.html

New Update Available: (08-09-2018)

The Death Counter has been added to the game (currently a bug is available but can not be displayed in the game but will be added to the game when the bug is fixed)

Now when the character dies, the level goes directly to the section where it dies, not the select screen

The level selection screens have been added to the main page rotation button and a slight change has been made in the design of the level selection screen

Small bug fixes and performance boost

Fixed some problems with hint typing

Note: The new update demo is not reflected in the thread only available in the full version but I can not see because I have not published the full version :)

Social Media:

Our Facebook page has been opened. Our twitter and instagram accounts will be opened very soon. I am open to your suggestions on attracting followers to the page and managing the page

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/alphaandbetaofficial
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alphaandbetaofficial/
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/alphabetaofical

New Update Available: (16-09-2018)

The black background of the boss monster's life bar has been removed and the cloud the problem of not seeing the boss's life bar has been fixed

Optimization improvement and a more comfortable gaming experience compared to the system an ini file has been added (options file on the computer where the game is installed (Set the create texture demand option to 0 or 1, which isbetterif the result is sleep margini your computer is very bad 1 bad if 5 medium if 10 is good then 15 is good then set it to 20))

A tip has been added to the tutorial in the first level, if you die in the first level,you will not have to play again, with the condition to touch the flag

The display of the tutorial tips reduced to 3 seconds from 5 seconds

The mechanics of fake gates in the 7th world have changed, before updating the old levelwere going to be monotonus and boring, In the new mechanic, when you enter the fake door, you are going to a special and challenging level. A new chance to choose the actual door if you successfully complete the special level you are getting

4 new level added and 1 new background music added

New Update Available: (28-09-2018)

Fixed setting menu bugs

Fix some spelling errors

Fixed some stop or distortion animation problems

Shielded character does not follow when switching to the shield character fixed issue

Improved performance

Deletion of some tips reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds

The codes in the game have been reviewed, so some codes work more efficiently rewritten and removed some unnecessary codes

Solved the problem of not shooting blue monsters in the 3rd world

The situations that caused the discard of the game have been fixed (once in the 22nd episode) throwing, but when you re-open it, there is no such thing, the problem will be examined in more detail)

The restart time of the level after the character dies from 2 seconds to 1 second reduced

Visual update to blocks to right and left

Fixed puzzle bug in level 24

Background music edited in the 5th world

Level 21 and level 44 were reedited

Reduced quality of background music increased optimization

Visualization of 1st and 3rd world maps updated

Added a note about advanced settings in setting

New Update Available: 08-10-2018

- Puzzle level in 38 has been rearranged and small bugs fixed

- Fixed bug that prevents access to door in level 40

- The difficulty level 41 has been reduced and a checkpoint has been added

- Fixed the optimization problem caused by the 7th world registry files

- Fixed a minor problem with registry files

We're in steam on November 15

There are some small updates that I have planned due to the exact date of our departure to Steam:

- Add Steam achievements and add at least 10 achievements (I'm planning to add new achievements with further updates)

- Make the integration of Steam the best

- Using the Steam cloud feature

- Adding collection cards

- Adding control support

But I'm probably not going to publish them all in the first release.

Last edited:

alper41

New Update Available:

The Death Counter has been added to the game (currently a bug is available but can not be displayed in the game but will be added to the game when the bug is fixed)

Now when the character dies, the level goes directly to the section where it dies, not the select screen

The level selection screens have been added to the main page rotation button and a slight change has been made in the design of the level selection screen

Small bug fixes and performance boost

Fixed some problems with hint typing

Note: The new update demo is not reflected in the thread only available in the full version but I can not see because I have not published the full version:)

alper41

Updates are continuing in line with your feedback:

The black background of the boss monster's life bar has been removed and thecloud the problem of not seeing the boss's life bar has been fixed

Optimization improvement and a more comfortable gaming experience compared to the system an ini file has been added (options file on the computer where the game is installed (Set the create texture demand option to 0 or 1, which is betterif the result is sleep margini your computer is very bad 1 bad if 5 mediumif 10 is good then 15 is good then set it to 20))

A tip has been added to the tutorial in the first level, if you die in the first level,you will not have to play again, with the condition to touch the flag

The display of the tutorial tips reduced to 3 seconds from 5 seconds

The mechanics of fake gates in the 7th world have changed, before updating the old levelwere going to be monotonus and boring, In the new mechanic, when you enter the fake door, you are going to a special and challenging level. A new chance to choose the actual door if you successfully complete the special level you are getting

4 new level added and 1 new background music added

alper41

While we had a little time left for the game to come out, we did our final tests and we did a series of updates, all I had to do was test the latest version and then create the steam page, I get your positive negative feedback, but it is not possible to do all of them, some of the things that we can realize are what we planned in future updates , I hope you like the new update:

Fixed setting menu bugs

Fix some spelling errors

Fixed some stop or distortion animation problems

Shielded character does not follow when switching to the shield character
Fixed issue

Improved performance

Deletion of some tips reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds

The codes in the game have been reviewed, so some codes work more efficiently
rewritten and removed some unnecessary codes

Solved the problem of not shooting blue monsters in the 3rd world

The situations that caused the discard of the game have been fixed
(once in the 22nd episode)throwing, but when you re-open it, there is no such
thing, the problem will be examined in more detail)

The restart time of the level after the character dies from 2 seconds to 1 second
reduced

Visual update to blocks to right and left

Fixed puzzle bug in level 24

Background music edited in the 5th world

Level 21 and level 44 were reedited

Reduced quality of background music increased optimization

Visualization of 1st and 3rd world maps updated

Added a note about advanced settings in setting

alper41

Our tests are continuing, we have just completed a small update before it is completed, and I can almost say that the final version is ready.

- Puzzle level in 38 has been rearranged and small bugs fixed

- Fixed bug that prevents access to door in level 40

- The difficulty level 41 has been reduced and a checkpoint has been added

- Fixed the optimization problem caused by the 7th world registry files

- Fixed a minor problem with registry files

alper41

We're on Steam on November 15th

There are some small updates that I have planned due to the exact date of our departure to Steam:

- Add Steam achievements and add at least 10 achievements (I'm planning to add new achievements with further updates)

- Make the integration of Steam the best

- Using the Steam cloud feature

- Adding collection cards

- Adding control support

But I'm probably not going to publish them all in the first release.

alper41

it's hard to make money with this assets on steam...
I know that the graphics are not good but I believe that the gameplay is a pleasant game as already this game is appealing to some retro style lovers.

Graphics are not good but there are games that are successful, example: Undertale

Note: My English is not good

alper41

v1.0.1 Update Ready

- The v1.0.1 update that we have promised is finally ready and you will be able to play with v1.0.1 when you install the game, let's see what we did in this update:

- We've added 10 steam achievements (we'll add more in the future)

- Now the version number appears in the upper left corner of the menu

- Visual update to help and exit buttons

- 3 counters added to the game, gold counter, killing counter and death counter (for now there is no place you can see but you can view the counters in the game in the next updates), we don't have any visible effects in the game for now but we aim to make these statistics more effective in the future

alper41

What will happen in v.1.0.2?

The content of the v.1.0.2 update, which we have been working on for a long time, has become clear. I want to start without taking more time

- Floor models completely changed

- Fixed the bugs of the counters and can now be viewed from within the game

- We have removed the continue button since the continue button in the stopping game menu disrupts the aesthetic integrity. If in pause menu press esc key return the game

- The stop menu on background change and text color change

- Now you can delete the ini file from within the game, just press the load game button on the main menu with the mouse wheel once

- The text in the game have been updated to match the changes

- Increased difficulty levels of 1st, 2nd and 4th bosses

- Added 5 achievements

- Pictures in the chapter selection screen have been updated to match the new version

- The cover photo you see when you first open the game has been removed

Uncertain change:

Ini file is planned to be prevented from external intervention

Status
Not open for further replies.