• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows All Of My Projects Have Disappeared...

Monchan

Okay. My GMS2 license was about to expire so I bought another year-long subscription for $39. I also changed my primary email in my YoYo account page to a new email. Now, however, when I load up GMS2, all of my "Recent Projects" on the left are no longer there.

I still have version IDE 2.2.5.481, and Runtime 2.2.5.378, so I haven't updated to the latest version, but I highly, highly doubt that has anything to do with this.

Please, if anyone has any solution on how I can get my projects back, please, please let me know.

Thank you.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
Your projects should still be there. The recent projects folder doesn't actually store the projects anyway. Just open the project using the open project dialog to navigate to wherever you stored it.