• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Suggestion Alert options related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerX

In the alert options right now there's a super convenient option that lets us automatically turn on the watch on threads we create.... and thread we reply to.

This is the best and worse option ever. I do always want to watch threads I create. That makes sense. I do NOT want to always watch threads I reply in. I mean, if you are a daily user, the number of watch will become ridiculous and the number of alerts too. I which those 2 options were seperated if possible.

- Automatically watch threads I create - ON/OFF
- Automatically watch threads in which I reply - ON/OFF

:)

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This should really have been posted in the forum issues topic pinned to the top of this forum... But since you've made the topic I'll look into it, but it may not be possible due to the forum software not permitting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.