AK47 Ninja [JustUpdated][PlayableDemo]

S

Swiffty

Hey guy this is a game i have been working for for a bit have a video below with game play and info let me know wthat you think thanks

Download
https://mega.nz/#!ompRCQhZ!14CcdONQbrkDcQb4PwPdBNjWIs-xR3fKwSYTCzLMCNA
Try it for yourself let me know what you think of the controls,movement,speed,handling, ect

Controls
A = LEFT
D = RIGHT
Spacebar = Jump
Left Mouse = Shoot
R = Restart Stage

8/2/17
Added enemies there slow and stupied but working on a more solid AI
Added life score and timer enemies can hurt player now

8/3/17
Added new enemies monk and samurai.
Added buildings you can now climb them and run on the room tops.

8/4/17
Added new enemy death animation for all enemies.
Added some buildings to the level player can run on roof tops now.
Fixed some problem spots on stage one feels more fluent.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

teamrocketboyz

I really like the character and animations so far. I'm new here so I don't have much knowledge on how hard the wall jump is to code but it all looks great so far....... I like the sound of a dash mechanic and I think it would be topped off nicely with an animation of your character fastly dashing forward but leaving a trail of himself if you know what I mean.

Like 3 character sprites with the one furthest back been faintest. One in the middle slightly more visible and the third one as your character in that moment.

I will be keeping my eyes on this. Great work so far.

S

Swiffty

I really like the character and animations so far. I'm new here so I don't have much knowledge on how hard the wall jump is to code but it all looks great so far....... I like the sound of a dash mechanic and I think it would be topped off nicely with an animation of your character fastly dashing forward but leaving a trail of himself if you know what I mean.

Like 3 character sprites with the one furthest back been faintest. One in the middle slightly more visible and the third one as your character in that moment.

I will be keeping my eyes on this. Great work so far.
thanks bud means alot i am by no means good at art but im glad you like the art style a dash will be in the works soon :)

T

teamrocketboyz

Your the opposite to me..... I love doing art, but I can't program for toffee

S

Swiffty

New update is out any constructive criticism is welcome let me know what you guys think

Jeremy

Just gave it a try!

When I launched the game this message popped up:

Sounds indeed did not play, even tough my speakers work just fine.

The feedback I would give after playing it is to make the AK an automatic weapon,
instead of having the player click multiple times.
Also I was able to fall off the screen at the beginning and end of the level. ;)

I think it's a pretty good start however!
- Jeremy

Ladi_Pix3l

Just gave it a try!

When I launched the game this message popped up:

Sounds indeed did not play, even tough my speakers work just fine.

The feedback I would give after playing it is to make the AK an automatic weapon,
instead of having the player click multiple times.
Also I was able to fall off the screen at the beginning and end of the level. ;)

I think it's a pretty good start however!
- Jeremy
So this happened with me too and I think it has something to do with midi sounds. Windows 10 has done something with their latest update that prevents me from making midi type music :(:(