• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE After updating to 2.0.4.64, the resolution of my game has becomed smaller.

Y

yudongnick

Although my game was (1024, 576), it has been half now, (512, 288).

And even though i create another project, it's the same.

Is there anyone suffered same problem?

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Hmmm I made all the final executables be marked as DPI aware, which on all the machines I tested made them get the correct pixel sizes for displays and window setting... what are your DPI settings????

which OS are you on... I tested windows 10 at my desk..

Russell

Y

yudongnick

I used windows 10(but because i am mac user, i used it with bootcamp).

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Yes that is the one... but you are seeing the same halfing of the resolution???

Russell

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Ok we will investigate and see what is happening, is this happening in a blank room (i.e. just a New Project, no code at all)???

Or is it happening after resizing the window in some way???

Russell

Just tested on a blank project and the window is the correct size. On my main project (which has the problem), I've enabled viewports in the room and changed the width/height of the camera properties, viewport properties, and the horizontal/veritcal borders. Maybe those have something to do with it?

Y

yudongnick

Dpi of my computer is 200%.

And it's not changed in blanket project.

Another apps and ide run correctly, but only test window was half.

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Please file a bug and attach the project (Export as a YYZ and use Dropbox (or similar) and put URI in report) and we will take a look and see what we can do to fix

Russell