• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Affordable Pixel Artist [For Hire]

Hey everyone!

My name is Jonathan or otherwise on here known as Creativejon90. I have worked with pixel art for a few years and several projects. Some under NDA.

Currently I am working on a pixel project called BlackHill (https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/blackhill-w-i-p.64218/) I can do character art, animation, environments, and more. When I mean affordable, I offer prices for those who can't afford a per hr rate. (As long as the work is reasonable)

Here are a few examples of my work.

Character art

Environment

Animations

Here is also one of the first games i helped release. Simplistic but feels nice!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/959090/WayDown/

If you would like to contact me, feel free on discord @ DinobyteSoftworks#2182
or by email at [email protected]

A

aSheedy

This guy did the character design for my chef character in a little cooking game I'm making. He was very professional, worked very quickly and turned out high-quality results that I thought was definitely worth the money. They say theres a balance where you cant have cheap, quick and quality, but I'd say this is one of the rare exceptions to that idea and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. If you're looking for a high quality pixel artist, I'd definitely say CreativeJon90 would be a good bet. I hope to work with him again in the future on projects with a higher scope and budget.

Thanks so much!

relaxing_wayDown_2.png

Hello everyone,

Looking for more pixel art | Animation work
budget of all sizes are welcome!

Below you will find some new stuff!
Feel free to contact me via here, email @[email protected] or on discord @Creativejon90#2182

mock#1.gifentrance area3.pngking_run.gifimage0.png