Portfolio - Art [AFFORDABLE] 2D/3D Game & Animation Artists AVAILABLE for work @ Indie price

Z

zagreusent

ZAGREUS ENTERTAINMENT LLP
Game Studio
where the quality of the work matters the most –​

ZE – An Animation and Game Design Studio through energetic fusion of art and dynamic creativity in the world of gaming and known for groundbreaking AAA work. We have got exactly what you are looking for, we are a team of experts in the field of Concept Art, Low & High Poly Characters, Creatures, Gaming Props, Rigging & Animation. We have the pride of serving the clients from all over the world. We also develop High Quality 3D Animated Video and the quality of our work is incredible. We monitor the project until and unless our clients are completely satisfied.

Affordable Services:
  1. Concept
  2. Illustration
  3. Character Design
  4. Game UI / Screens
  5. 3D Character creation - lod variation
  6. Gaming Props / Assets - lod variation
  7. Hand Painted Texture
  8. PBR materials
  9. Game & Production Riggs
  10. Facial UI / Blendshapes
  11. Game Animation
  12. High Quality Animated video & game teasers .. etc
Contact Details:
web: www.zagreusent.com
email: [email protected]

Our Proud Work:

Hope you liked our work.
Feel free to contact us for your game & animation related queries.
we are 24x7 available for free consultation.

Thank You
ZE Team

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kekagi

Hello, have you ever done any animations for kid's nursery rhymes and songs? If yes, can I see some of your work? If no, can you do it?

Z

zagreusent

2D Character Concept - Ghost Character

www.zagreusent.com
Game & Animation Studio
[character concepts low poly characters & creatures gaming props weapons game rig and loopable gaming animation]

Fern

zagreusent, perhaps do the research on Game Maker before posting here to learn that this is primarily a 2D engine.

Roa

zagreusent, perhaps do the research on Game Maker before posting here to learn that this is primarily a 2D engine.
Oh the irony chicken of the sea.

You actually just helped me find this guy again after I lost him in my bookmarks. I was looking earlier today, matter of fact about 3 hours ago and couldn't find him. I need a 3d modeler/animator lol.

Z

zagreusent

Hello Seabass,
Thanks for your suggestion.
Waiting for moderator to take step on this matter and move it to concerned section, if needed.
well i think, there should not be any limitation in showing creative work. unless, you are violating any rules.

Please feel free to visit our website. I'm sure you will love it :)
Thanks

Z

zagreusent

Oh the irony chicken of the sea.

You actually just helped me find this guy again after I lost him in my bookmarks. I was looking earlier today, matter of fact about 3 hours ago and couldn't find him. I need a 3d modeler/animator lol.
Hello Roa,
Your search has just ended. Here we are :)
Apologies for the delay in answering your query.

Please send us an email with your requirement at [email protected]
It will help us to give you a proper price. And Yes! we are affordable :)
All the best!
Thanks

I

instincts

I really like your character design and concept art, very neat!

J

Jaqueta

Well, I don't see any problem, since you can have Pre-Rendered graphics on GameMaker (3D Exported as Sprites), and they do 2D art as well. The only thing missing there, is 2D animation, with softwares such as Spine (Native support on GameMaker) and DragonBones (It's files can be converted to Spine Files as well). Maybe this could be a suggestion? xD

Anyway, nice work there, I'll keep your contact info stored here, if I ever need something (Specially for Unreal 4, which I'm trying to learn).

Z

zagreusent

Well, I don't see any problem, since you can have Pre-Rendered graphics on GameMaker (3D Exported as Sprites), and they do 2D art as well. The only thing missing there, is 2D animation, with softwares such as Spine (Native support on GameMaker) and DragonBones (It's files can be converted to Spine Files as well). Maybe this could be a suggestion? xD

Anyway, nice work there, I'll keep your contact info stored here, if I ever need something (Specially for Unreal 4, which I'm trying to learn).
Thanks for understanding the things. I have taken a note of your suggestion :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, if you need any game design & animation services.

All the best (Y)

Z

zagreusent

BEWARE

To all our clients and friends,

Would like to inform you all about something.
We got some inquiries in recent days asking about our Branches. Actually, some of new Teams/studios are copying our "Name and Content" style of presentation.

Therefore, would like to clarify that we do NOT have any connection with those studios/teams.

We are an independent and professional studio registered under Indian Government and based in New Delhi, India. We have our own infrastructure and we work under one roof.

OUR OFFICIAL CONTACT INFO AND IDs IN ONLINE WORLD:

web: www.zagreusent.com
mail: [email protected]
ID on any site/forum: zagreusent

Thanks
ZE Team