Game Mechanics Advice on special attack

G

graviax

If I show you this guy
nanarthebg.png

what would be his special ability (in a megaman type platformer)
He can unlock his skill by drinking a lot of alcohol.
I thought of a body slam or something like that but I want to have fresh new idea, and since I'm out of them I'm kindly asking you your ideas!

G

graviax

do you know metal slug? when the player becomes a zombie, the grenade attack becomes an upward bloody-laser attack, i dont remember but its something like that, yur character could do that but with booze
hehe nice.

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
He can unlock his skill by drinking a lot of alcohol.

dude..
when i saw this guy i thought.. special skill: puke acid.

then you said he can unlock it by drinking a lot of alcohol.
and I knew it was meant to be. The puking acid special ability.

but i imagine he could have a throat that makes likea frog when he breaths.. then his entire head and neck stretches as the head grows and chomps at you. chomp chomp

G

graviax

the alcohol thing is for the whole casting of the game (even though I drawed only two of them for now) including the one in my profile picture
you explode the corpses of your enemy to get a chance to drop alcohol, which fill your drunk o' meter.
The alcohol flooding in their blood don't harm them, it's like their fuel, so drinking won't especially make them puke.
For example the one in my profil picture, goes berzerk and double is fire rate for a whole 9 sec.

The M

Molotovs? Granted, that doesn't necessarily have to do with drinking alcohol...

Some kind of body slam was the first thing I though of too. Maybe in some kind of reckless bowling ball fashion?

P

PlanetiStudios

Some sort of burp that is so powerful it knock away enemies directly in front of you, while at the same time, a light fart that stinks enough to stun the enemies behind you long enough for the burp animation to finish (however long that is)

the entire reason for the fart being included and stunning enemies for a second is so that the ones directly behind you, who are probably still trying to attack you, dont just get an immediate shot off as soon as your vulnerable again