Job Offer - General Advertising and Analytics Request

C

CharleyVN

Hi there,

I am developing a game for Android and iOS and have almost finished working on the main game. I am a beginner and have very little coding experience but want to put banner adverts and analytics on my game. I was looking at using Firebase and I have made my game in Gamemaker Studio v1.4.
I would like to know whether it would be possible to use Firebase for an important part of my game. This is to be able to show the users how many games have been played (and rooms accessed within the game) in total worldwide. I would like to do this with the analytics / database Firebase provides if possible though I am happy to hear other options. I have 10-15 rooms that people progress through and I would like to be able to show users how many people have made it to each room, if that makes sense?

I have also struggled to add advertising banners to my game. I would like you to do this though Firebase too.

Please contact me on here to discuss further and a suggested hourly rate and estimated time needed. Hopefully it shouldn't be too complicated for someone with basic experience!

Thanks

Charlie

C

CharleyVN

Anyone interested in this type of job? It doesn't have to be Firebase, I'm happy to listen to other options

C

CharleyVN

I thought it might help to provide a little detail below to see if what I am looking for is possible.

I have a game with 15 rooms, each containing a level of the game. The game is completed on being successful in the 15th room. I would like to record and display the following:

1. The number of times the game has been attempted. This could be measured by seeing how many times room0 has been loaded.
2. The number of times each room has been attempted within that room. Again perhaps measured by the amount of times each room has been loaded.
3. The percentage of attempts at the game that reach each room. Perhaps doable by dividing the number of times each individual room has been loaded by the amount of times room0 has been loaded. Example if room0 was loaded 100 times and from those 100 attempts room5 was loaded 20 times, this would give a 20% rate of reaching room5.

I would like these analytics to be displayed within the room itself (total games played, total times that room has been reached, % of that room being reached) and perhaps a further page / room that lists the attempts & percentages for each room. For example:

Total games played 200
Level 1 reached 200 (100%)
Level 2 reached 150 (75%)
Level 3 reached 110 (55%)
Level 4 reached 80 (40%)

I am also looking to add banners from Google AdMob to the game which are initialised when room0 is loaded and persist through the game until there is a game over state and reloaded again when room0 is loaded again when the game starts afresh. I would like the banner to be displayed at the top of the game, which will be playable in portrait mode only.

I was hoping that this whole process could be done through Google Firebase, but I am happy to use other utilities as alternatives such as Game Analytics etc. I do not have a server or anything similar to track the analytics so that is why I would prefer a 3rd party to handle the load and data if this is possible?

If this is something you might be interested in, please get in touch. I would prefer to receive the code as an example GameMaker file if possible.

C

CharleyVN

Bumping, still looking for someone with the ability to do this, or even earn some money showing me how to get started myself