• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Advanced Tabs Options in the Works?

A

Anomaly

Hi
I use a pop out window with numerous top-tabs and multiple columns for sub-tabs to organize scripts that stem off each other.. ie: timelines and moments.. top level cases and sub-cases etc..

i have so many in my layout that it's difficult to identify from a quick look, which ones are which.. and i have to spend wasteful time looking around.

are there any plans for , or currently existing options or add-ons for the GMS:2 IDE that do things like:

* the ability to color-code the tabs with basic tones for organization...

* making custom names on tabs to identify them

allowing more than 3 columns etc...

i feel thees could be relatively easy options to add on and think they'd help people like me greatly in making things easier to find while working on code.

thanks