• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Advanced Space Game | Looking for Team and Advice

B

Bayesian

I'm working on a project and am looking for collaborators

All I can say about the project is that its an advanced space game Right now I'm looking for advice as I make a minimal viable product for testing purposes. I'm looking to get started on a major feature today and could use some advice about rooms, but there are many things that need work at this stage, so any general skills you might have will be useful.

Depending on what you can offer I'm willing to pay. I can pay through any service.

Please DM me for more details. You can also catch me on the Mentors Discord server. I'll be chilling in voice working on the game for the rest of the day.

D

Deleted member 16767

I've done some freelance work on 2d sci-fi space ship game art before if that's a good mentee. I'll PM you the art.