• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM Advanced Info Handling help

Dragula5892

hello everyone, it’s been a while since i sought help from the community, but i have a game i’m making and i need help.

In this game you start with red, green, and blue cards, you’ll be able to store these cards in a ds_stack and remove them, and you’ll also be able to combine their colours and be able to pull new colours out of card packs, which give you 4 cards of randomly unlocked colours, my question is, how do i actively generate and store gm hexadecimal ($bbggrr) colour combinations in an ini file or something that my card packs can get from? The other reasons for generating and storing colour combos is for achievements and obviously being able to show which colours you have available to you