• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android ADS not visible on phone but on Bluestacks yes?!

A

ArtCode

Hello,
I was trying to put an AD banner in my game but is not visible when I'm exporting the application to my personal smartphone... (Huawei P9 Lite)
But if I use the same .APK file on the Android Emulator "Bluestacks" I see it... how this is possible??
I use AdMob services.

2Dcube

I have a similar, or maybe the same problem with Android. However, the ads do show up the second time I try to display them. I display ads on a game's title screen, and when I leave the title screen I turn them off. The first time I don't see them but if I leave the title screen and come back, they show up.
I'm using the YoYo Ads Extension.

A

ArtCode

It's strange... but my AD showed up after a couple of times after I restarted it... well now works ahah!
Thanks anyway! :)

H

hackerG7

I have exactly the same problem with you using Admob. Im also using Huawei P9 but not Lite. I think the reason is we are using Huawei...?

A

ArtCode

I have exactly the same problem with you using Admob. Im also using Huawei P9 but not Lite. I think the reason is we are using Huawei...?
Sorry for the late reply, by the way now the ADs work even on my phone. My problem was the position of the object that was LOADING the AD, it was out of the screen. try to put the objects ADs in middle of the screen to debug