Admob programming

D

DevFerox

Hello Forum, I use Admob

I have a question, I try to do Ad in my App
I want a Ad Banner After a die from my Charakter:

Charakter die than come room "Craft" in room Craft I want a Banner - than close I the Banner and Play .
Than die again and Banner..

Can Anyone help me?
I dont understand the YoYo Games extantion

D

DevFerox

I understand nothing
Must I create for all new Code a new object?
And Must I put the Object in the room?

I wish You Can Skype with me and you Can Tell me how I put the ad After the die of my Charakter

Bingdom

Googledom
Setting up things for Admob wasn't easy and it took me several hours to work it all out and get it working.
I suggest thoroughly going through the blog and take your time. Some of the stuff you do has to be done on your end.

I normally have a controller object that does all of this. I call it obj_init. Of course, you'll need to put it in your room. Otherwise, it will not run.

D

DevFerox

On youtube I See Tutorials in 9-20 Minuten and it works but Not by me

You Cant Send me your object with //guide or..?

Only a Banner After die of my Charakter in the craft room :-(

Bingdom

Googledom
If you want to show an ad
GoogleMobileAds_AddBanner(BannerID, sizeType);

If you want to hide an ad
GoogleMobileAds_RemoveBanner();

It generally takes a bit of time before ads can begin to show after you recently just created them on the admob console.

D

DevFerox

Okey I create an Object with Show object
And why I must use hide ad?

This is for interstitial?

Bingdom

Googledom
I don't have any available plain objects with a sole purpose to show ads. They do many other things. Also, they wouldn't work because you need your own BannedID to work.

Gamemaker has a tutorial project that you can try out.

You are saying you want a banner ad.
If you want the banner ad to show when your character dies, you simply put this:
GoogleMobileAds_AddBanner(BannerID, sizeType);

Then you would have an asynchronous (or something like that) event to re-align the ad to the centre of the screen.

Then once the player is out of the game over screen and you wish to hide the banner ad, then you simply put the function:
GoogleMobileAds_RemoveBanner();
That will hide the banner

If you want to show interstitial ads, then you put (please note, it requires slightly more of a setup):
GoogleMobileAds_ShowInterstitial();

D

DevFerox

Okey I unterstand what do u mean
But put I the code in new 1 or 2 object?

Now I Put Show and hide object in Craft room? Because that is the screen after Charakter Die