Suggestion Additions to the forum

I

InfernoGems

Maybe a subforum where you can post unfinished projects for other people to finish them, so that great game ideas can be finished more, is a good addition to the Gamemaker forum?
Also, I'd love to see a Game Engine subforum for free and paid engines to start with.

Just an idea...

R

roytheshort

You could make a topic for that first idea in Community or somewhere. It doesn't need an entire forum. (Maybe?)

I

InfernoGems

You could make a topic for that first idea in Community or somewhere. It doesn't need an entire forum. (Maybe?)
That could also work, maybe even better then a whole forum. But then you get the problem of it getting forgotten in the big amounts of posts.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Tutorials already has engines as well, such as the Hello Engine, so we don't need a new forum for that. Posting unfinished projects feels like it could easily lead to a can-of-worms situation where people put up tons of stuff with no effort at all put into them, expecting to get famous.

S

Snail Man

Additionally, it seems like the staff is trying to keep the forum pretty lean this time around, so there probably won't be any new subsections without a lot of demand