Team Request Additional Help with Obscure Realm

G

George

I am looking for team members to help with the development of my game Obscure Realm. Obscure Realm is a top-down, arcade, shootem-up about a little blue guy named Toast who needs to escape the “Otherlands”. The game will be made for casual players but at the same time those players who really want to get into depth with a game (basically the concept of Super Meat Boy). I am looking for a few people to help but will only let those I think will best fit with a group and actually help, join.

Who I am:
I'm George. Someone who wants my second game to be great. I currently have 5000+ Hours in GameMaker, I know how to make different styles of pixel art also ether it be smooth, crunchy, with black lines, etc. I also have a fair knowledge of how music should sound for different things.

The Additional Programmer:
The Programmer will have to have proof that he/she is able to create various things and at the same time have a good amount of experience doing things in GML. Some things I may ask you to do will be things like: Create different Enemy movement AI, Lighting Effects, Surface issues, Partical Effects.

Game Art:
The Artist will need to know how to be creative with what they do. The art style is Pixel Art if that was not obvious. You will need to be able to: Come up with new ideas, create art in a timely manner, and other things I can not think of at this moment.

Music:
The Musician needs to have a good taste in music and be able to create tracks from phrases like "It needs to sound like (blank)" or give an example of music from the real world and get inspiration from that, but also be able to provide sound effects if needed. Fairly Simple.

Development:
This game has been in dev before as I created the full game on GameJolt without story, more than 3 guns, and sound effects. It was good but bad. Now I am going back a year later to recreate it but with everything its missing and with people who can make it great. The people who want to help need to be able to have communication and an open mind. For those who need pay now, I might be able to do that depending on how much it is and how much I trust you wont just run away with the money. I do plan and want to split the rev once the game is out on Steam, I have no problem with it.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

[h1]Links:[/h1]
GameJolt Link: https://gamejolt.com/games/obscure-realm/179872