• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Steam Adding Steam module to my existing Master Collection?

D

Director_X

Greets.

I have had the complete (non-steam version) Master Collection license (all modules) since it launched, but I am lacking the Steam build output option.

Can someone please guide me as to how I can add the STEAM build option to my exisiting GM output options? I already have a steam account but don't know how it intergrate them.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards.
Dx

41nd

I have had the complete (non-steam version) Master Collection license (all modules) since it launched, but I am lacking the Steam build output option.

Can someone please guide me as to how I can add the STEAM build option to my exisiting GM output options? I already have a steam account but don't know how it intergrate them.
You just ask YYG (i think they have a support recovery key page) for the Steam keys of your GMS (and modules) and you activate the Steam version with the workshop & stuff..

D

Director_X

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Is there some guide out there to manage Steam, and all builds/updates/patches/etc?

Thanks.