• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Adding/Changing resources keeps refreshing the dock.

T

trechevyte

Hi,

Every time I make a change to the resources dock on the right (ie. add something, create group, move something, rename something) it refreshes the dock closing all opened folders I had, and I have to re-navigate to where I was every single time.

This has become an annoyance and I'm wondering if there is a way to turn this off.

T

trechevyte

Never seen this. Can you record a little GIF of this happening?
Hi,

I have since re-opened the software and the issue is not persisting. If it happens again, I'll be sure to post a gif.

I

izark

Hi,

I have since re-opened the software and the issue is not persisting. If it happens again, I'll be sure to post a gif.
That same thing happened to me. I had something written on the search box at the bottom, and I didn´t notice that. Is that your case?

gnysek

This happens if you have anything entered in "filter" field, as it searches again after adding/rename/dragging resource. Already reported it.

Edit: I've reported it on 25th January, but nobody answered it yet (ticket #119056 on Zendesk).