• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Add events in full screen editor

J

Joakim Sundqvist

Hello yoyo!

When working in full screen editor for objects I find it inconvenient to go back to the workspace just to open/add another event to the object. These options would be nice to have access to in the full screen editor. This would increase productivity because 95% what I do in gamemaker is coding. Below is a suggestion on how this could be done.

The event tree is to the left. This also makes secondary tabs unnecessary and is not needed because you can navigate between the events in this new section.

So yoyo/community. What do you think about this suggestion?

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
This isn't something we're looking to do, but we do have some extra full screen editor tolls coming.

J

Joakim Sundqvist

Oh I see! :) Any features about those tools you can mention? You got me curious and excited about the future for studio2!

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
Adding add an event via the code editor right click, allowing you to open up all of an objects events into a fullscreen (named) tab, and a goto object option as well so you can make larger changes.