Adcolony ads not working all time

S

Stepfruit

Hello everyone,

I have just question about how adcolony works. Everything works fine. But for some days ads was not showing. I dont know if adcolony got some problem but i wasnt changing anything in my app.
And yesterday a find out none of my apps got ads working. And again I havent done anything. So where is problem?

Anybody knows? thanks :)

Mool

I have the same problem.

AdColonyAvailable() is always false.
Only debug Ads do work.

I have now a new AdZone....but still the same problem

S

Stepfruit

yes, same here
debug ads do work.

still dont know what to do :-/

D

digidi

I started using AdColony a few days ago and I have the same problem, I posted a bug report so I hope they can help us

S

Stepfruit

I got reply from adcolony support:

Since you're seeing test ads playing properly, your integration is working. As Chris mentioned there is not always fill available to a device so it is possible that you're not seeing live ads due to this.

Our system uses the level of traffic to optimize sending ads to your users and determine if an app is live for download. In reviewing the data sent to our system by your app I see that you have less than 20 daily users for your app so your app will see more videos delivered as your user group grows. Note that our best delivery and optimization starts between 3000 and 5000 daily users.

It seems I only need to get more players. :D. Strange is that few months earlier it was working every time...

If you guys find out ,where is problem, let us known here please :).

R

rockmann

Same here, it really affect my game as the rewards are part of the flow in the game, and the button is not visible anymore as it depends of the availability :(