Discussion Account Verification Issue

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Kaiserness, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Kaiserness

Kaiserness Member

I sent out a support ticket to Yoyogames and haven't gotten a reply yet, and I can see that some other people have had the same problem as me in the past, but nobody has posted a solid solution.

Basically, I'm trying to verify my Yoyogames account. I'll log in, type in my information, and then I'll get an email to verify my account. I click this email, and instead of verifying anything, it brings me back to the login screen.

I retype my information, and it tells me again that my account isn't verified, and then sends the same email, with the same result of bringing me back to login with no verification.

Has anybody else had the same problem before and is there a way to fix it?

2. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

What browser are you using? Whatever it is, change it for another one... ie: if you use Chrome, try Firefox. Also try clearing the browser cache and trying again. Oh, and if you have any anti-virus that works on web pages (as well as any Ad blockers), then maybe try deactivating it too.

3. Kaiserness

Kaiserness Member

My customer support ticket went through and they've manually activated my account.
    Still not at all sure what was wrong, but I have access to my account now.

4. K12gamer

K12gamer Member

I can't send a ticket because I have to update my profile first......but I'm stuck in an UPDATE LOOP

I get an email saying my account is updated...but when I go to Log IN...I still get the Update your Profile message.