Account Erased and then Purchase Vanished

W

Windy

I made a YoYo account to buy Gamemaker 2. Once I had installed the game attempting to log in with my account information failed, and trying to log back into yoyogames online, I was told the account didn't exist.

Hoping there was some bug, and finding myself unable to make any contact without having an account the site recognizes, I re-registered with the same email address. The account was remade with no purchasing history. The purchase registers on my credit card and I'm trying to figure out what the heck happened and reassure myself my credit card info didn't just get stolen while trying to buy GM2

rIKmAN

I made a YoYo account to buy Gamemaker 2. Once I had installed the game attempting to log in with my account information failed, and trying to log back into yoyogames online, I was told the account didn't exist.

Hoping there was some bug, and finding myself unable to make any contact without having an account the site recognizes, I re-registered with the same email address. The account was remade with no purchasing history. The purchase registers on my credit card and I'm trying to figure out what the heck happened and reassure myself my credit card info didn't just get stolen while trying to buy GM2
Best thing you can do is contact YYG support using your new account and put all the relevant info into the email you send (transaction id, dates etc) as they are the only ones with access to the purchasing info to verify your purchase.