Free Abstract Arena - Join our testers team!

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by ElBebo, Jun 24, 2016.

1. ElBebo

ElBebo Guest

Abstract Arena is an action-shooter type game with a top-down view. Players can use a shortlist of six ships, all with unique and balanced skills, to clash in the arena during matches up to 6 opponents. You can defeat the CPU to 5 levels of difficulty or challenge a friend in split-screen multiplayer battles. The minimal graphics is combined with the gameplay style and the sci-fi genre music accompanies the battles accentuating the action on screen.

Abstract Arena was born when I decided to enter the competition organized by the forum of GameMaker Italia. Having a limited time to develop the game, I soon focused on the key elements of Abstract Arena: the immediacy of gameplay and the minimal graphics.

During development I met two talented hungarian musicians, who created the sound sector perfectly fitting the gameplay and the game atmoshpere. I managed in a time of a month and a half to realize almost everything I had in mind and the result of the competition was positive, in fact the game is ranked third.
    I did mind the advice I received from the competition judges and my testers, deciding to continue to develop and expand Abstract Arena with new contents, game modes and features.

My future plans are to bring Abstract Arena on Steam via the Greenlight service at the end of summer 2016; but it is only through a fanbase that participates actively in the development that we will be able to finally see the game in its entirety.

If you too want to join the group of my testers write me at langolinodibebo@gmail.com and I will be happy to add you to our Discord group. I invite you to stay interested of news on Abstract Arena through IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/abstract-arena

vlcsnap-2016-06-05-16h06m23s880.png combo4_4x.jpg combo4_1x.jpg combo4_2x.jpg combo4_3x.jpg