• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Absolutely Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keano

o m g ! i absolutely love the new forum, you guys have done a fantastic job of rebuilding it, not gonna lie it took
me a couple times to make up a password :D. I atleast tried to come up wit one like 7 times (My proper english skills and writing sucks badly so sorry on how i talk lol) but yea I was pretty mad wen the community forum was temporarily down, I was so bored :( but now I am gonna be a very active member :). I just wanted to greet the
community and let the admins know that you guys did a wonderful job. Not kissing butt :) lol just showing love.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
And it seems our favorite duck has returned to the forums... x3

A

amusudan

I like the new look too, I was late to the party with the previous GMC but now I plan on being an active member from the very beginning :)!

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
I totally dig your penguin avatar, btw. You've got good taste. :p Penguins! ^__^
spr_csc_sugar_0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.