• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE About The Image Editor

erayzesen

Hi all. I was trying gms2 in last times. I was disappointed about the image editor. I need your tips about these issues.

1-I can't transform(rescale,rotate) when I select an area. If it's true, it's like a joke. It's a simple thing.Is it?

2-I can't find configs like color saturation, brighness..etc

Thank you.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
I can say that the current GMS 2 editor has very little feature, I usually use Aseprite and import any image into it without using the built-in editor...
This is something they can invest in improving in the future.

erayzesen

I can say that the current GMS 2 editor has very little feature, I usually use Aseprite and import any image into it without using the built-in editor...
This is something they can invest in improving in the future.
Ok but the transform tool is a very simple feature. Why hasn't the developer team added this feature to date? Is this feature included in the road map? I'm not waiting a tool just like asesprite, even mspaint has this feature. Am I wrong about that?