1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion About Report Bug

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by M.Mahad Hashmi, Sep 11, 2018.

1. So when I complained about sound editor not opening and working in GMS2 Report Bug, one of the team members in YoYo Q&A Department Daniel Cleaton messaged me that it could be anti virus or some security programs which could be blocking the capabilities of GMS2 Sound editor but I did not have any security programs to block it, so I replied to him saying it did not help but he did not reply back,so i reported the situation to the bug report again but this time i also said that there were no anti-virus or security programs that could block the capabilities of sound editor and sent the request.After a minutes after the request,Helpdesk Manager e-mailed me saying my ticket is 148970 and one of their customer service technicians will be with me as soon as possible.After 3 days nothing happend there were no help to assist me.So Guys are they ingnoring me or something is happening that i am not told about,and if they are ignoring my requests,why?.

2. gnysek

gnysek Member

3 days? mah, I've got tickets which where answered after half year, so it's still early. They will answer soon™.

3. csanyk

csanyk Member

I've gotten responses from the YYG Helpdesk 6-8 weeks after submitting them. And they usually just say "Sorry for the delay, is this still an issue on the latest release? Try upgrading." I'd like to think that they're trying...