• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

About new release

lxzcomte

Nice to see the new release adds other languages o_O but I found the manuals of new languages have been updated ( Nine slice included) , and English ver. has not...
Also I want to know how to change default font of IDE , becouse it looks horrible after changing into Chinese on my PC...Thanks

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
There have been some technical issues with the English manual - it should be up soon. You may need to refresh your browser cache (Ctrl+F5) for the changed version to be displayed once it is updated.

You can change the default font in (when installed to the default location) C:\Program Files\GameMaker Studio 2\defaults\default_macros.json -> default_font. This will affect most elements in the IDE.

lxzcomte

There have been some technical issues with the English manual - it should be up soon. You may need to refresh your browser cache (Ctrl+F5) for the changed version to be displayed once it is updated.

You can change the default font in (when installed to the default location) C:\Program Files\GameMaker Studio 2\defaults\default_macros.json -> default_font. This will affect most elements in the IDE.
😁Thx