About my game

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Squirtle Plays

Okay so I haven't really announced my game here and I don't know what other place to post it so this is my game

Its going to be a MetroidVania with RPG elements game titled SwordBound about a guy who works as a monster hunter basically people call him and he comes and kil.. knocks them out so one day he's called in by a village that's being attacked by an evil wizard named Karaar so he comes in and loses to Karaar and 4 magic rings form around his legs so he now has to use his sword as a cane to walk also his power gems were scattered so now he has to go on a quest to retrieve these gems restore his power and destroy Karaar
and this is the main character any feedback would be appreciated

Attachments

Niels

Okay so I haven't really announced my game here and I don't know what other place to post it so this is my game

Its going to be a MetroidVania with RPG elements game titled SwordBound about a guy who works as a monster hunter basically people call him and he comes and kil.. knocks them out so one day he's called in by a village that's being attacked by an evil wizard named Karaar so he comes in and loses to Karaar and 4 magic rings form around his legs so he now has to use his sword as a cane to walk also his power gems were scattered so now he has to go on a quest to retrieve these gems restore his power and destroy Karaar
and this is the main character any feedback would be appreciated
My feedback would be:
Team up with a artist ;)

S

Squirtle Plays

Go to the thread in the work in progress forum that one has more stuff

S

Squirtle Plays

you have a point or I could just spend 5 years making it

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I'll close this topic since you already have a WIP topic about this game. Please use that topic for all further discussion relevant to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.