• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Ability to make the Execute Code window bigger in DnD mode

D1Project

Hello,

I am using a lot of codes with the Execute Code tool.
With GMS2, the size of its window is really small and it is not possible to make it much bigger or full screen as in GMS1.

It's really difficult to work with such a small window:

upload_2016-11-7_15-10-1.png

Would it be possible to make the Execute Code window bigger, full screen or half full-screen?

Thanks

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Well, considering that DnD is not meant to be used to code your whole game without using, y'know, DnD... If you want full screen code windows, then use the Code project. Trying to fit a square peg in a round hole won't get you far (and I understand that you are trying to reproduce certain behaviour from 1.4, but you should realise that GMS2 is NOT 1.4 and a lot of new paradigms have been introduced into the UI).

D1Project

I understand. Just giving feedbacks. ^^'
But, it shouldn't be such a hasle to change the limitation parameters to double the size of the window though.
Then developpers can decide what's best for their projects.