• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android .aar files in Extensions

clee2005

Hi guys,

I'm working on an extension that requires adding some .aar files from an SDK. I add those files to the LIB folder as suggested by the SDK but I continuously get :

Code:
Copying C:\Users\Chris\Dropbox\!Work\WordWowSeasons\extensions\AppodealAds\AndroidSource\java\AppodealAds.java to S:/WordWowSea_8BD83E23_AA57ABBA\Android\default\com.donkeysoft.wordwowseasons\src\main\java\com\donkeysoft\wordwowseasons\AppodealAds.java...
System.IO.IOException: The file 'S:/WordWowSea_8BD83E23_AA57ABBA\Android\default\com.donkeysoft.wordwowseasons\elibs/adcolony-3.3.4.\adcolony-3.3.4.aar' already exists.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   at Igor.AndroidUtils.(YYDictionary`2 , String )
   at Igor.AndroidUtils.(YYDictionary`2 , String , Boolean , String )
   at Igor.AndroidBuilder.Deploy(Boolean _exe)
   at Igor.AndroidBuilder.Run()
Igor complete.
I also have :

Code:
compile name: 'adcolony-3.3.4', ext: 'aar'
In the Inject in Gradle Dependencies :

It looks like Gamemaker is trying to copy the .aar file and it already exists... I'm just not sure what it's trying to do or how I can fix it. I need the .aar files in the lib folder.

Any ideas?

H

Hamslyx

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm currently experiencing the same issue with .aar files.