• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

A very very VERY Ambitious Idea

C

Chimes

Hi all,
I am using GameMaker 8.1 lite, and have had a interesting idea. is it possible to save a player's movement and have it repeat when triggered? Like a recording of someone and then replaying it, like visiting your past self.

I understand the idea may be a bit too far out there, but I was wondering if anyone had a solution or basis for me to go off.

Many Thanks,
Chimes.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
This is already an old topic, but you can do it using paths, I've used it this way and it works, another way would be to use ds_list and record the variables/actions over a period of time.