A question I see many make, but no awnser?

G

Gabezzo

Ok, so. I dont really want a solution to my problem (well if you give me one I'll be glad anyway) I'll like to know were to look to understand why its happening I dont think I can find somenthing about this problem in the manual :(

So this is the video

I dont know if it is jitter or stutter I've never seen such thing :D I tried to go trhought the code of movement of my characther but as far as I understand (I'm pretty new ) it moves by integer values I've tried to implement floor just in case but with no luck :p. I'm here to learn more than create and I think this is a poretty important thing because I'm getting motion sickness at testing it XD

Oh! And sorry i forgot I was just watching a tutorial on cameras so the audio is pixelated pope talking XD

Maybe the video is not the best I'm not talking about the jump the camera makes when I'm attacking.
If you look at the trees when I'm walking you can see it pretty well.

M

Matt Hawkins

In your room properties window in the views tab right at the bottom where it says "Object Following" select "No Object. Then in your player object put this in your code
Code:
middle = view_wview[0] /2
view_xview[0] = x - middle
view_xview[0] = clamp(view_xview[0],0,5000)
This will allow the view to move by fractions of a pixel instead of one pixel at a time which is what makes it look jittery.
Note - The clamp stops the view going too far left as 0 is the min value, i set the max to 5000 as an example but you will need to set this to your room width.

Last edited:

Neptune

If your game has a lot of "dashing" moves and stuff, you may consider using some acceleration on your camera.
For example: if you dash forward, the camera would accelerate back to its home position, rather than snapping quickly along with the player object's movement.

Something like this would achieve this result (not tested):
Code:
var gap = main_camera_x - target_x;
if (gap > 1)  {main_camera_x -= sign(gap)*(gap /5);}
Where 'main_camera_x' is your camera's current x position, and 'target_x' is your camera's desired home position (like obj_player.x-240 or something).

Last edited:
G

Gabezzo

Your character moves at integer values, but what about the trees? Are you using parallax scrolling?
I had parallax but I disable it all with /* */ for now just for testing trees are a repeated background image the rest is objects and tiles. I noticed that in the video in less intense but the issue not only happens with the trees happens with everything except the player object that because I think is moving with the camera at the same speed(?)

TheouAegis

Pretty much. It could just be normal monitor ghosting, or it could be some weird internal rounding error, but it's hard for me personally to notice anything in the video (except when you attack and everything jerks around).

G

Gabezzo

In your room properties window in the views tab right at the bottom where it says "Object Following" select "No Object. Then in your player object put this in your code
Code:
middle = view_wview[0] /2
view_xview[0] = x - middle
view_xview[0] = clamp(view_xview[0],0,5000)
This will allow the view to move by fractions of a pixel instead of one pixel at a time which is what makes it look jittery.
Note - The clamp stops the view going too far left as 0 is the min value, i set the max to 5000 as an example but you will need to set this to your room width.
I'm trying the code. I'm usign GMS2 so I changed "view_xview" etc in "view_xport" etc the code works just in reverse I did not understand why, what I mean is when the player moves left the camera moves right :D but that I think I can fix by understanding your code (yep I'm still a bit slow at understanding codes) it didnt changed the issue tho :)

G

Gabezzo

Pretty much. It could just be normal monitor ghosting, or it could be some weird internal rounding error, but it's hard for me personally to notice anything in the video (except when you attack and everything jerks around).
I'll search about this monitor ghosting, and I'll try a different monitor too at this point idk what's wrong and my incompetence dosen't make it easier :D

TheouAegis

If it's the monitor, nothing you can do about it.

Download an NES emulator, download a platformer with vivid backgrounds but not too many early enemies, such as Castlevania games, then see if the jittery effect is happening in the emulator too. If it is, just bite the bullet and move on.

And I'm pretty sure the view already moves at fractions of a pixel if needed, but you don't want it to move at fractions of a pixel, because then you'll get pixel distortion of everything except the player. I mean, make your camera 1 pixel wider or 1 pixel narrower (try both) and see if that fixes things, but I doubt it will.

G

Gabezzo

Sry if I keep posting here but it could be usefull in the future I hope noone minds, I tried to create a camera that moves costantly left and the problem occurs anyway so it is defenatly not the player's movement unless i were moving the camera again in a wrong method :D

G

Gabezzo

Well I did tried the emulator and yes it happens there too I'm gonna try another screen now. The thing I dont understand is that I were playing Odallus just yesterday and there is no jitter not even a bit.
Btw I think I'm going to use a different kind of camera to go around it for now, maybe somenthing like the original Legend of Zelda, but still this is bothering me I'll look for it and hopefully find what is goin on.

M

Matt Hawkins

I'm trying the code. I'm usign GMS2 so I changed "view_xview" etc in "view_xport" etc the code works just in reverse I did not understand why, what I mean is when the player moves left the camera moves right :D but that I think I can fix by understanding your code (yep I'm still a bit slow at understanding codes) it didnt changed the issue tho :)
Sorry I am unfamiliar with GMS2. I understand it uses a different system for views so my method might not work for you.
I did test this with GMS1.4 and it worked fine, however my view was tracking a physics based player object so the player movement is smooth.
Another option is to have the view follow an invisible "camera" object that follows the player using "lerp" or a similar method.
If you make a global variable in your player object like - global.playerspeed = hspeed
Then make a camera object and put this in the step event
Code:
 x += ((obj_player.x + global.playerspeed * 50 -x) / 30);
This will make the view slowly lead off the player.
Anyway i hope you find a solution that works for you :)

G

Gabezzo

Sorry I am unfamiliar with GMS2. I understand it uses a different system for views so my method might not work for you.
I did test this with GMS1.4 and it worked fine, however my view was tracking a physics based player object so the player movement is smooth.
Another option is to have the view follow an invisible "camera" object that follows the player using "lerp" or a similar method.
If you make a global variable in your player object like - global.playerspeed = hspeed
Then make a camera object and put this in the step event
Code:
 x += ((obj_player.x + global.playerspeed * 50 -x) / 30);
This will make the view slowly lead off the player.
Anyway i hope you find a solution that works for you :)
Cant thanks you guys enough I honestly didnt expected so much help when I started the thread.

G

Gabezzo

Different screens makes the same result I even used a different version of the project at the point when it only had left and right movement and yep the issue is there. BUT its the same machine I doubt this will change somenthing anyway but I'll try it with an executable in someone else's pc and see what happens just for curiosity.

I usually use draw_sprite(sprite, index, floor(x), floor(y)) to solve the problem. The same for view_xview = floor(view_xview) and view_yview = floor(view_yview)

There was a GameBoy game jam last year where someone mentioned that there are no half pixels on GameBoy. That stuck with me.

Last edited:
G

Gabezzo

I usually use draw_sprite(sprite, index, floor(x), floor(y)) to solve the problem. The same for view_xview = floor(view_xview) and view_yview = floor(view_yview)

There was a GameBoy game jam last year where someone mentioned that there are no half pixels on GameBoy. That stuck with me.
I were trying creating another type of codes for the camera and so I used floor once again it indeed smoth the movement of the camera but it dosent solve the problem I noticed tho that the lower the movement of the camera the lower the jitter.
I have to confess tho that I dont have nor draw_sprite nor dwar events in my "game" I think I'll have to expand my knowledge to implement those maybe that causing the problem? Right now everything is either drawn in the step even or directly in the room. Sry I'm new I just started a month ago or so and I might have done mistakes thanks for your reply.

Even a month in you're doing far better than most. I never really found an answer either, it all came from experimenting.

To be truly old school, jitter free you need that draw_sprite(sprite, index, floor(x), floor(y)). Plus you need to play with it to see if round(x), round(y) works better for you. I'm 90% sure floor(x) should be better in most cases.

Also with the view_xview = floor(view_xview) you probably want to have your view_xview as a variable that can allow for smooth movement.

camera_x = camera_number
view_xview = floor(camera_x);

That will allow for smooth camera movement, but still restrict your view to pixels lining up. If you do view_xview = floor(view_xview) then at a half pixel, you'll jump to a full pixel and that's not always smooth looking.

TheouAegis

if both screens are LCD or LED, it will have the same result. If you test on a CRT monitor, you shouldn't get the issue if it is just ghosting.

G

Gabezzo

Even a month in you're doing far better than most. I never really found an answer either, it all came from experimenting.

To be truly old school, jitter free you need that draw_sprite(sprite, index, floor(x), floor(y)). Plus you need to play with it to see if round(x), round(y) works better for you. I'm 90% sure floor(x) should be better in most cases.

Also with the view_xview = floor(view_xview) you probably want to have your view_xview as a variable that can allow for smooth movement.

camera_x = camera_number
view_xview = floor(camera_x);

That will allow for smooth camera movement, but still restrict your view to pixels lining up. If you do view_xview = floor(view_xview) then at a half pixel, you'll jump to a full pixel and that's not always smooth looking.
I did used draw_sprite_ext and draw_sprite well everything is the same both with round and floor :(. XD I want to see the bottom of this if I ever find what's happening I'll write it here just in case someone else have my issue

G

Gabezzo

Even with view_xview = floor(view_xview) and view_yview = floor(view_yview)
Yes but with some more messing around with the movement code both of the camera and the player it seems that if i move just by a value of 1 like x+= 1 (that I think can be translated in 1 pixel?) there is way less close to none jitter at 2 it gets worst.
So I was thinking to try a room speed of 60 and see what happens by modifing my variables.
Another thing I dont understand is that if I have the background the player and the camera moving in the same direction at the same time even if at different speeds the jitter is not really a problem for the eye. And if somenthing moves the opposite direction of the camera the jitter is crazy XD

I feel like a dumb dumb to be honest :p

EDIT: I left the variables as they were when I wrote this post they were. So that the player moves by 1 or -1 and set the Games frames per second to 60 now there is no jitter at least I cant notice it that is fine for me. I dont know why tho cant understand whats happening...I mean its solved i guess but why :D

Last edited by a moderator:

konkrz

I have the same issue and I've tried everything I could find but nothing seems to work. Everything that moves does so with jitter. Moving by one pixel does solve it but I can't have everything move at 1 pixel/step!! Im on GMS2 btw.

Last edited:

konkrz

This could be your problem, don't draw things in any event except draw events, that can easilly lead to errors or weird behaviour.
Don't draw functions only work in the draw events anyway?Or do I have that wrong? I'm pretty much a beginner also.

W

Wraithious

Don't draw functions only work in the draw events anyway?Or do I have that wrong? I'm pretty much a beginner also.
It's possible to draw in other events but it can cause alot of problems, likewize you shouldn't put non draw related code in a draw event, you can do it and get away with it on a small scale sometimes but in both cases you may end up with errors or strange behaviour, the draw event is specifically meant to draw in.

There can allway be an exception to that rule tho, sometimes you may want an object to draw something to a surface in it's create event to make a sprite to use.

konkrz

It's possible to draw in other events but it can cause alot of problems, likewize you shouldn't put non draw related code in a draw event, you can do it and get away with it on a small scale sometimes but in both cases you may end up with errors or strange behaviour, the draw event is specifically meant to draw in.

There can allway be an exception to that rule tho, sometimes you may want an object to draw something to a surface in it's create event to make a sprite to use.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Now seeing as I am not the one who started this thread, and the one that did kind of solved the issue, is it alright to continue asking for help in this thread? I have searched for a solution for hours and hours but nothing seems to work and I am getting desperate and ,what 's worse, I'm losing motivation.

If it is alright, I will post more details about what I am trying to make and what I have tried as a fix, but my case is pretty much the same as Gabezzo's.

W

Wraithious

Thank you very much for your answer.

Now seeing as I am not the one who started this thread, and the one that did kind of solved the issue, is it alright to continue asking for help in this thread? I have searched for a solution for hours and hours but nothing seems to work and I am getting desperate and ,what 's worse, I'm losing motivation.

If it is alright, I will post more details about what I am trying to make and what I have tried as a fix, but my case is pretty much the same as Gabezzo's.
I think so since it's related and would cut down on several threads of the same topic, but if it's against forum rules tho you can start a new topic

konkrz

OK, fair enough. I 'd like to ask a question first because as I said I have searched extensively but i can't figure it out, and I don't want to waste anyone's time.
I get jittering in ANYTHING that moves and I first noticed it in my scrolling background.
Is it possible that GM2 just can't handle hi resolution graphics? I 'm making a game in 1920x1080 which also is the size of my backgrounds. Actually it's 3840x1080 in order for the scrolling to happen.

TheouAegis

If you do not move in integer speeds, then you will get jittering as the coordinates are rounded off each step. Even if you are moving in integer speeds, if you have a camera and the camera itself is not moving in integer speeds, then essentially nothing else will be moving in integer speeds. So assume you have the player moving at a speed of 1 and the camera is following the player and nothing else is moving. There will be no Jitter. If the player is moving at a speed of 1.5, the camera follows the player, and nothing else is moving, then everything except the player will be jittery - since the camera is moving relative to the player, the player will typically be viewed as though it had a speed of 0 while everything else will be moving at the player's speed, and since the player is not moving at integer speed, everything else will be jittery. Now if you had the player movie and a speed of 1.5 and no camera and nothing else moving then the player would be jittery. And if you had the player moving at a speed of 1.5 and you had no camera and you had the background scrolling in parallax at a speed of 0.2, then both the background and the player would be jittery because neither of them are moving at integer speeds.

konkrz

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. As I said I don't want to waste your time so I'll provide some more information.

The game is sort of an endless runner(yeah another one of those :p) It's my third attempt on a game. I shelved the 2 previous ones because I figured it would be better to start with something simpler.

The room is 1920x1080 at 60fps
The player is static (no jitter though I made it go back and forth for testing and it jitters like crazy)
The camera is static. I have tried without a camera or setting the camera in different ways but no difference.I am curently getting the view size from display_get_width and height but it doesn't make any difference if I put it manually.
I made a script for n looping scrolling backgrounds. I am currently using five but i plan on putting about 15. I have tried removing them but the rest jitters all the same.The bgs are 3840x1080 and they only don't jitter(at least noticeably) if I put the texture page size to 512 or 256 but then it obviously becomes all pixely.
The enemies and stuff that move towards the player are jittery. Anything that moves faster than 2 or 3 pixels per frame jitters
I am using integer values. I have also tried floor,round,ceil to x or to hspeed in step and in draw to no avail. I have tried moving the code from Step and Draw to Begin and End. I'm not 100% sure I tried all the possible combinations but I 've tried a a lot.
I have tried vsync and Interpolate colours between pixels on and off.
I have tried making a room with only a background and one moving object.Still jitter.
I am passing some sprites through shaders and I have tried passing the whole application_surface through one too.Didn't make a difference.
I have tried on different PCs and monitors.
I have tried compiling in VM and YYC
Using depths above 0 (because I came across a thread about someone getting jitter on depths below zero and objects on the same depth)
Changing the sleep margin.
Changing the priority and affinity of the runner.exe from the Task Manager.
Sacrificing a goat to the old gods at midnight under the moonlight.
I have probably tried some other stuff that I don't remember so sorry if I left something out.

My build:

Windows 7 64
Geforce 1050ti
AMD FX8350
16Gb Ram
28'' 60hrz monitor

Thank you in advance for any kind of advice you can provide.(also an answer about whether gm2 is ok with hi res graphics or not)
(I could also provide the project itself if anyone cares to take a look maybe?)

Last edited:
W

Wraithious

Sacrificing a goat to the old gods at midnight under the moonlight.
haha that should have fixed the problem!!
Unfortunately tho I don't have gms2 so I don't know how their camera system works and can't try your project, actually I haven't used camera systems too much, I usually do things by using views or I use a background twice the size of my room and draw it relative to the player that doesn't move, and draw other instances relative to where the background position is being drawn instead of a camera setup.
This is an example of how I did it in my Oracle of Megalopolis project of room size 736x414 and background size 1472x828:
Code:
showdeg=0;tosd[0]="";tosd[1]="Core Dia:#1,520 km.";tosd[2]="Planet Keprose Dia:#78,000 km.";tosd[3]="Core Dia:#7,917 km.";tosd[4]="Core Dia:#17,670 km.";tosd[5]="Core Dia:#14,974 km.";
osd=0;for(var i=0;i<7;i+=1;){for(var j=0;j<18;j+=1){dosd[i,j]=0;}}
///hardcode array
//roomnum 10
//0 text x
//1 text y
//2 left to right line x, left top to bottom line x
//3 left to right line x2, right top to bottom line x
//4 left to right line y, left and right of top to bottom line y
//5 left and right top to bottom lines y2, is also core center y
//6 center of core x
//7 hard code text x
//8 hard code text y
//9 hard code left to right line x, left top to bottom line x
//10 hard code left to right line x2, right top to bottom line x
//11 hard code left to right line y, left and right of top to bottom line y
//12 hard code left and right top to bottom lines y2
//13 hard code center of core position x
//roomnum 13
//1-5,14 hard code center of solar array x
//1-5,15 hard code center of solar array y
//1-5,16 hard code original solar array angle
//1-5,17 hard code desired solar array angle
//6,14 hard code center of target
dosd[1,7]=363;dosd[1,8]=163;dosd[1,9]=403;dosd[1,10]=443;dosd[1,11]=204;dosd[1,12]=225;dosd[1,13]=423;dosd[1,14]=387;dosd[1,15]=187;dosd[1,16]=209;dosd[1,17]=229;
dosd[2,7]=705;dosd[2,8]=292;dosd[2,9]=695;dosd[2,10]=830;dosd[2,11]=332;dosd[2,12]=409;dosd[2,13]=765;dosd[2,14]=741;dosd[2,15]=117;dosd[2,16]=266;dosd[2,17]=267;
dosd[3,7]=1054;dosd[3,8]=67;dosd[3,9]=1060;dosd[3,10]=1166;dosd[3,11]=107;dosd[3,12]=164;dosd[3,13]=1113;dosd[3,14]=1153;dosd[3,15]=187;dosd[3,16]=332;dosd[3,17]=311;
dosd[4,7]=369;dosd[4,8]=425;dosd[4,9]=357;dosd[4,10]=498;dosd[4,11]=465;dosd[4,12]=542;dosd[4,13]=429;dosd[4,14]=1273;dosd[4,15]=396;dosd[4,16]=0;dosd[4,17]=335;
dosd[5,7]=1051;dosd[5,8]=450;dosd[5,9]=1079;dosd[5,10]=1143;dosd[5,11]=490;dosd[5,12]=530;dosd[5,13]=1111;dosd[5,14]=170;dosd[5,15]=396;dosd[5,16]=180;dosd[5,17]=201;
dosd[6,14]=771;dosd[6,15]=630;
Code:
if(global.st=0)//move background
{if(global.rt=1 && global.flyx>-736 + gov3){global.flyx-=gov3;}//Right
if(global.lt=1 && global.flyx< 0 - gov3){global.flyx+=gov3;}//Left
if(global.dn=1 && global.flyy>-414 + gov3){global.flyy-=gov3;}//Down
if(global.up=1 && global.flyy< 0 - gov3){global.flyy+=gov3;}//Up
if(global.dr=1){if global.flyx>-736 + gov3 global.flyx-=gov3;if global.flyy>-414 - gov3 global.flyy-=gov3;}//Down Right
if(global.dl=1){if global.flyx< 0 - gov3 global.flyx+=gov3;if global.flyy>-414 - gov3 global.flyy-=gov3;}//Down Left
if(global.ur=1){if global.flyx>-736 + gov3 global.flyx-=gov3;if global.flyy< 0 - gov3 global.flyy+=gov3;}//Up Right
if(global.ul=1){if global.flyx< 0 - gov3 global.flyx+=gov3;if global.flyy< 0 - gov3 global.flyy+=gov3;}//Up left
}
if(global.roomnum=10)//find the core mission
{if global.flyx> -163 && global.flyy> -151 osd=1;else //left top core
if global.flyx< -343 && global.flyx> -460 && global.flyy< -210 && global.flyy> -310 osd=2;else //planet keprose
if global.flyx< -671 && global.flyy> -55 osd=3;else //right top core
if global.flyx> -117 && global.flyy< -361 osd=4;else //left bottom core
if global.flyx< -647 && global.flyy< -361 osd=5;else osd=0;//left bottom core, or not in range
dosd[osd,0]=dosd[osd,7]+global.flyx;//text x
dosd[osd,1]=dosd[osd,8]+global.flyy;//text y
dosd[osd,2]=dosd[osd,9]+global.flyx;//x1
dosd[osd,3]=dosd[osd,10]+global.flyx;//x2
dosd[osd,4]=dosd[osd,11]+global.flyy;//y1
dosd[osd,5]=dosd[osd,12]+global.flyy;//y2
dosd[osd,6]=dosd[osd,13]+global.flyx;//center x
}
if(global.roomnum=13)
{dosd[1,0]=dosd[1,14]+global.flyx;//solar array 1 center x
dosd[1,1]=dosd[1,15]+global.flyy;//solar array 1 center y
dosd[2,0]=dosd[2,14]+global.flyx;//solar array 1 center x
dosd[2,1]=dosd[2,15]+global.flyy;//solar array 1 center y
dosd[3,0]=dosd[3,14]+global.flyx;//solar array 1 center x
dosd[3,1]=dosd[3,15]+global.flyy;//solar array 1 center y
dosd[4,0]=dosd[4,14]+global.flyx;//solar array 1 center x
dosd[4,1]=dosd[4,15]+global.flyy;//solar array 1 center y
dosd[5,0]=dosd[5,14]+global.flyx;//solar array 1 center x
dosd[5,1]=dosd[5,15]+global.flyy;//solar array 1 center y
dosd[6,2]=dosd[6,14]+global.flyx;//target center x
dosd[6,3]=dosd[6,15]+global.flyy;//target center y
showdeg=global.degs[osd];
}
Code:
if(global.roomnum=10 || global.roomnum=13 || global.roomnum=14)
{if(global.roomnum=10){draw_background_ext(bkg10,global.flyx,global.flyy,1,1,0,-1,1);}
if(global.roomnum=13){draw_background_ext(bkg12,global.flyx,global.flyy,1,1,0,-1,1);}
if(global.roomnum=14){draw_background_ext(bkg13,global.flyx,global.flyy,1,1,0,-1,1);}
if(global.roomnum=10)
{if(osd>0)
{draw_set_color(c_fuchsia);
draw_text(dosd[osd,0],dosd[osd,1],tosd[osd]);//draw text
draw_line(dosd[osd,2],dosd[osd,4],dosd[osd,3],dosd[osd,4]);//horizontal
draw_line(dosd[osd,2],dosd[osd,4],dosd[osd,2],dosd[osd,5]);//left vertical
draw_line(dosd[osd,3],dosd[osd,4],dosd[osd,3],dosd[osd,5]);//right vertical
}
draw_background(bkg7,0,0);
}
if(global.roomnum=13)
{draw_set_color(c_lime);
draw_line(dosd[6,2]-20,dosd[6,3],dosd[6,2]+20,dosd[6,3]);//target: horizontal
draw_line(dosd[6,2],dosd[6,3]-20,dosd[6,2],dosd[6,3]+20);//target: vertical
draw_sprite_ext(sprite27,1,dosd[1,0],dosd[1,1],1,1,global.degs[1],-1,1);draw_sprite_ext(sprite27,1,dosd[2,0],dosd[2,1],1,1,global.degs[2],-1,1);
draw_sprite_ext(sprite27,1,dosd[3,0],dosd[3,1],1,1,global.degs[3],-1,1);draw_sprite_ext(sprite27,1,dosd[4,0],dosd[4,1],1,1,global.degs[4],-1,1);
draw_sprite_ext(sprite27,1,dosd[5,0],dosd[5,1],1,1,global.degs[5],-1,1);
draw_set_color(c_red);draw_line(dosd[osd,0],dosd[osd,1],dosd[osd,0]+(800*dcos(showdeg+180 mod 360)),dosd[osd,1]+(800*dsin(showdeg+180 mod 360)));//trajectory line
draw_background(bkg11,0,0);
}
if(global.roomnum=14)
{draw_background(bkg11,0,0);}
}
It only looks jittery because obs studio sucks at recording, sorry about that, there actually is no jitter whatsoever.

konkrz

Wow thanks for taking the time to do that! I can see that you have put a lot of work into this.Unfortunately, seeing how I am new to coding, I may have to study your code a bit to work out what you have done because at first glance i don't really get it, to be honest, but thanks again for sharing that.
On a side, in the video, on 14:57 for example, where you move the core, it looks kinda jittery to me but, as you said, that might be because of OBS.

W

Wraithious

On a side, in the video, on 14:57 for example, where you move the core, it looks kinda jittery to me but, as you said, that might be because of OBS.
Yea that entire video is jittry, theres no jitter anywhere in the actual game when played, maybe I can use LICEcap to make a decent video, Ill edit that post when I do.

Actually when I released that game I included the .gmz on the indie mod db site so anyone could mod it if they wanted, you can find that .gmz here,

that would be easier to see how I did things than trying to decipher the code I gave you in this thread, hope it helps!

konkrz

So I ended up filing a bug report. They replied that it is an already reported bug so here 's to hoping it will get fixed. Thanks for taking the time to help out, everybody!

instaboy

So I ended up filing a bug report. They replied that it is an already reported bug so here 's to hoping it will get fixed. Thanks for taking the time to help out, everybody!
Hi. Could you solve the problem? Because I have the same issues. Thx!

AH I have this same problem, my camera if fine, its just the player jitters when moving diagonally, does anyone here know why this is?