• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX A few questions about the MacOS IDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coded Games

I realize it’s probably too early to answer most of these questions but it would really be nice to get an answer to the first one.

1. Will the sale last until the beta of the Mac version?

I only use Macs now and having an official Mac version is GMS2’s biggest selling feature for me. I want to make the most of my Master Collection discount but as it stands right now I don’t want to dish out hundreds of dollars on software that I can’t use to its fullest.

2. Will the Mac version of the IDE be sold separately from the Windows version?

3. Will the Mac IDE have all the same exports as the Windows one? More generally, will the Mac version have any major differences/disadvantages compared to the Windows version?

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
We're not ready to announce anything about the upcoming Mac IDE - except that it is coming.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.