• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam 999 - A Puzzle-Platformer with 999 Levels!

Dan1

Introducing...

999 is a puzzle platformer style game in which you must fling your character to the exit through 999 very difficult levels that will push your platforming skills to their limit.

Throw and fling your character around gruelingly addictive, funky, psychedelic, colourful and thrillingly rage-enduing levels and get as far as you can - you may think that 999 lives is generous, but prepare to be surprised and, most of all, prepare for a challenge!

Features
  • 999 Levels​
  • 9 Game Modes​
  • Global Leader-boards and over 125 achievements​
  • Mouse based game-play​
  • Extreme challenge and difficulty​
  • Variety of extras and mini-games to unlock​
  • Streamers HUD, optimised for live streaming​

O

Ode Imaginations

It looks very competent! It kind of looks like the kind of game where I would constantly yell the title of the game: "Nein, nein nein!" I'm genuinely not very good at challenging platformers so I will pass but this sure has a lot of potential! :) I hope it sells a lot