Game Jam 80x45 Jam

Hyomoto

Hey, @Nocturne, don't you try and out scale me! In all seriousness, that looks really cool. It's great to get a chance to see the various styles and ideas. I am only loosely using the them since the 'change' aspect is that the codes you have to decypher change, but as far as mechanics go the only metamorphosis is that it used to not be a game :p

Nice style, I'll say it again, your project makes mine look downright decadent.

Hyomoto

I'm joining Nocturne and throwing in the towel for the evening. Here's my submission:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2urf1j7tvtg670/lockout.zip?dl=0

LOCKDOWN :
Security has been breached! Close the locks by using the clues to figure out the combination! You must solve all nine solutions to get the good ending!

Directions : Solve the combination by using the number panel to enter digits. If the combination is correct, the lock closes and you proceed to the next one. That's it! Solve the combinations before you run out of time and bad stuff happens! Sometimes you'll have to guess, but don't neglect your helper tools that provide vital clues!

Controls : The mouse scroll wheel can be used to scroll both the combination and the number panel. You may also use W and S to scroll the number panel, and A and D to shift the combination. Left click a number or press spacebar to enter the selected digit into the combination.

Helper Tools:
The number panel
: Used to enter digits into the combination, but the numbers is in this panel will also light up when a chosen digit is part of the combination. This does not indicate correct placement, only that the digit is part of the solution. This is generally the most useful tool for beginners and early levels, but is less useful the longer the combination gets.
The combination : The combination changes color to represent how many of entered digits are correct. This is one of the most valuable tools: it is the only indication that you have entered a correct digit. The colors are as follows:
Red == 0, Orange > 1, Green > 33%, Blue > 66%
The Sum Solver : The icon below the combination indicator is a sum of the three displayed digits. If the sum of your entered numbers is higher than the sum of the actual combination, the arrow points downwards. If your sum is lower, it points upwards. If the sum is equal, it will display an equal sign. This does not indicate those digits are correct! Only that the sum of those digits are the same as the actual combination! This is your most valuable tool for one very important reason: it is the only tool that updates in real time! Also, when you are at the edge of a combination it only sums two digits making it easiest to solve the corners and work inwards.
Hi-Low Indicators : Between each number pair is an icon. This points to which digit is furthest from its correct digit. Like the Sum Solver, if the two digits are equidistant, it will point to neither. Again, this does not mean either digit is correct, only that the distance between those digits is the same. This can be useful to find spacing between two digits, figure out if they need to be swapped, sort them to their proper positions or most useful: if two digits are the same. This is the most difficult tool to use, but it is invaluable in expediting solutions.

So, that is my submission. Good luck!

Last edited:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
These are three nice-looking games so far.

But I'm confused. Did the rules change somewhere along the way? I thought the view was required to be 80x45. The rules (and subsequent discussion) made that pretty clear.

EDIT: Never mind. I see that Misu allows any port size on screen.

Last edited:

DukeSoft

I have no chance! I just started 45 minutes ago, hope I can make a little fun game for the time I have remaining.. No time the last two days, just came out of a meeting and have another thing planned tonight...

Oh well, here goes nothing
upload_2016-12-3_14-59-54.png

Hyomoto

Whew! After an extended coma, we're back! I tried your project @KingdomOfGamez and I'll admit, at first I was very confused! But once you realize that you are indeed making progress by shooting the other enemies it starts making a lot more sense! I don't know if feedback is generally part of a GameJam, but I think the most jarring part is just that it has the same screen effect when you kill an enemy as when you get hit by one. Also, it would be really cool if the "swap key" was the direction of the ceiling adjacent from you but maybe it's because I used a keyboard when you explicity said use a controller! I don't follow directions so well sometimes :D Nice work! I think you followed the theme best so far!

Hyomoto

Another preview.. The engine works, but i have no idea what to do for gameplay hahah, we'll see what comes out :p

[/spoiler]
This is honestly why doing this is fun. I enjoyed making my project, but it's cool to see what everyone else does too!

@KingdomOfGamez - I'll complete yours if you complete mine. Just kidding! I'll give it another shot. I would make another suggestion that you make it clear how many enemies you have to defeat, but you know? Challenge accepted. I will try and beat it! I have a controller right here!

R

rui.rosario

I've added minor gameplay and ui, still a lot of things to do but only in an hour from now. Here's a gif (hint: you can progress from larvae to cocoon to moth, this is in the moth stage)

Hyomoto

Alright! So, having taken the time to beat it, here's my feedback. The game is actually pretty fun. The only reason I say actually is because level 0 and 1 aren't. You can beat both of them by going into the bottom left and corner and holding down the fire button, which you can see me do. Once level 2 comes in though, it starts getting interesting! While it's good for level 0 to be a sort of tutorial to get used to the controls, what you are doing, and how much damage enemies take, level 1 is probably where the blades should start showing up. Anyways, I liked the sounds and the screen effects and it starts getting fairly intense! I really enjoyed playing it. While I think there is a lot you could do with this, the only thing that would be particularly nice is a counter to see how many enemies you need to defeat. Otherwise the 'objective' comes off as a bit obscure. Also, I notice the bullet exits the player from the same position no matter which wall they are on, so when you are on the ceiling they clip. It doesn't affect playability as far as I could tell but it might be worthwhile to move the bullet spawn to the player center, or take into account where they are when you spawn it.

Great entry!

Hyomoto

Why the video is private ? Make it public please :)

Thanks for your kind and awesome feedback!
Level 0 and 1 are more like a tutorial, Even though they look the same BUT I wanted the player to discover everything in the first 2 because in the first one you will understand how to shoot and walk, But without knowing that you're able to swap sides BUT in level 2 you will get once you click randomly or anything :D

I'll keep the blades at level 2 :)

The GUI is sophisticated thing when it comes to 80x45 room size, Every single text in the game(except the death screen) are drawn sprites and the room size is too small to add some more gui in it.

Yeah, I noticed this bug but I was focusing on other things since I thought the JAM will end in 2 dec. But thank god I managed to finish it before the deadline :D

I really hope to see this game get the first place in the jam cuz it has a good mechanics, fun gameplay and a great use of the theme :)
Lol, my internet went out before I could click publish. Should be working now though.

DukeSoft

Good stuff Hyomoto :)

Here's my WIP. about 7 hours in now. I don't think im going to make the deadline (i'm leaving now and will be back tomorrowmorning, then i still need to sleep...) But well, its pretty fun to make a small game anyway :)

Funny how we all are chosing 8bit music and sounds hahah

Hyomoto

@KingdomOfGamez - Hmm, I believe it is Link Returns! but I'll be honest, I picked it out of a very long list of files I have and I'm not sure it will be easy to find it again. I'll look for it, and if I find it I'd be glad to send you a link but we're talking a few hundred files at least and they aren't named properly. The name might help, but it's hard to say.

@DukeSoft - I don't know what's happening but I can only imagine what type of game that would become. Also, I may be responsible for adding music to the videos. Metamorphosis and Alpha Dog don't have music, and Alpha Dog has no sounds ( but I'm not firing up LightWorks to fake it :D)

And lastly, well, I mean part of the Jam is playing the games right? So here's Alpha Dog, @Nocturne's offering.
I like the art style and it feels a lot like playing a GameBoy game due to it's small screen size, simple gameplay, and palette choice. Mercenary Force comes to mind for no particular reason. I was also surprised at the amount of content it has, there are at least five different weapons with unique firing styles and quite a few room styles as well. I have to point out, several of the controls didn't work for me: Q and E didn't change weapons, and Numpad 0 didn't recognize my controller. While this one is the most technically impressive and professional in presentation, I'm mostly awed by the technical prowess rather than the game itself. I really hope to be on your level one day Nocturne, this is just impressive: I just want to see your code. Very cool.

Last edited:

DukeSoft

it looks neat, especially for a 80x45, but this isactually a full res game with huge pixelated sprites :p (or well, game maker does that when the view port is bigger... ) part of the challenge for me is trying to get all the information i need in 80x45 pixels..

Hyomoto

@DukeSoft - To be honest, Nocturne is doing the same thing. I believe some folk may have taken a few liberties here. Still, even if eveyone's interpretation is different, it's still neat to see what everyone does with it. I mean, my game is in 80x45 but I have scaled the window up. I think the original intention was to have that small of a view, but on anything larger than a 720p monitor I'm not sure you could make something playable! As long as the theme informed your decisions it would be silly to say you did it wrong. My use of 'metamorphosis' is the combination changes. That's gotta be the laziest use of theme ever.

R

rui.rosario

Moth - A simple game where you start out as a larvae and morph your way up to a moth, while eating leaves and dodging rocks

Did a really simple game since I also didn't have a lot of usable time. Hope you can at least enjoy it a tiny bit

HayManMarc

Sorry all - doesn't look like my entry is going to make it. It's not even done enough to submit a half-done thing. If you're interested, I'm going to keep working on it, and when it's in a playable state, I can post something up at a later date.

Good job on your games for those of you who finished!! I'll try to make time to play them later! :cool:

M

Misu

Still 2 abd half hours left. Im still finishing mine. Lets see if i can finish on time

Hyomoto

Nice work @rui.rosario! You got it in! I like how the different stages change your controls and damage, the cocoon might be weak but it takes a beating! The game clearly gets harder as you go on, and for such a simple game it has a lot of little things that make it very playable. I admit I tried to see if I could roll over the score, however getting into that last digit takes a lot of points and I don't know if I could survive for an hour. I wanted you to know I tried though. The rock spawning logic is also a nice touch. It's short, it's simple, it's an entire game as far as I'm concerned that's a fine entry.

R

rui.rosario

@Hyomoto glad you enjoyed it! A thing to note (that I didn't want to give out before anyone tried it) is that you have a "Turbo Mode" in which the movement speed restrictions are lifted and you can go about three times faster in any stage. You just need to press Ctrl down to use it (warning, although good for occasional tough spots and the cocoon stage, with the moth it can get tricky to go about). Also, don't worry about your score, you actually beat my score*!

*The other gif had a fake score to incite people to try and beat it and because the morphing happened at a much later stage before.

EDIT: I also really liked how the song sounded with the game, nice pickl :p

Hyomoto

The turbo didn't make much of a difference for me, though it is nice for the cocoon. Like I said, it's well done for such a time crunch. The only issue I had was the moth hitbox seems a little off. I'm not sure if that's because it's pixel perfect and I'm clipping my wings, but with the previous stages I never felt I got hit unfairly but as the moth it happens. It could just be because it moves faster or because it has the biggest hitbox and I'm trying to fit it into really cramped spots :D

Last edited:
R

rui.rosario

The turbo didn't make much of a difference for me. Like I said, it's well done for such a time crunch. The only issue I had was the moth hitbox seems a little off. I'm not sure if that's because it's pixel perfect and I'm clipping my wings, but with the previous stages I never felt I got hit unfairly but as the moth it happens. It could just be because it moves faster or because it has the biggest hitbox and I'm trying to fit it into really cramped spots :D
It's probably the latest case, I did not apply pixel perfect collisions so due to the moth body appearing thinner it looks like the hitbox got larger, however the hitbox is exactly the same as with the cocoon.

Hyomoto

I just noticed something: so far my entry is the only one that makes use of the mouse and the only one that was made using GM2. WHY AM I SO AWKWARD?!

R

rui.rosario

I still haven't bought GM:S2 (going to format my PC first), or else I'd be there with you @Hyomoto :p

M

Misu

WOOOO! FINISHED MY ENTRY!

DOWNLOAD!

It is still unfinished because I need to fix the drawing interface and collision but eh... anyway good luck everyone!

EDIT

JAM IS OVER! THANKS FOR EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING! I will gather all files now and upload them as a single zip file for you all to download easily. Or you can obviously download them through the same topic.

Anyway, Ill make an update tomorrow on this thread. Good luck everyone

Last edited:

Hyomoto

I'll be upfront about two things, I like this one the least and it took me the longest to complete. It's tedious, it has no music or sound, the enemies are buggy and it doesn't have a proper ending. However, it is the only entrant with a story. It has characters, dialogue and maybe even a little subtext. I'll admit: that's what kept me going. You see, as you explore the maze, and I have seen it's entirety except for a single section you cannot access, you'll meet people who are lost in it. They are hopeless, insane. As I came across them I became determined to not become one of them: I would find my way out. Credit given where credit is due, none of the others had anything like that. I am a bit disappointed I had to play as Roy the generic circle rather than the communist penguins.

This one has some bugs, I got weird slowdown and sometimes the controls stop responding, and Roy has this obnoxious trait where he stops moving if you clip a wall. It lacks an ending or even a way to lose beyond giving up (maybe, just maybe that's the point). I have made it to the end, talked to everyone in the maze and even returned to the start to do it again. My only real criticism is the path through the maze. Every square is used, and this creates some incredibly meandering paths, but the final path is shocking simple. That means there is an entire section of the maze that is completely unused, if you end up there the only option is to find your way back out to basically the beginning of the maze. That's a huge beginner's trap. As I said before though, anyone who participated is a winner in my book. While it's not my personal favorite, it brings it's own unique set of quirks to the Jam and I'm glad @Misu got it done in time.

Last edited:

Hyomoto

And last but not least, sorry to spam up the spot, I leave you with my run down and top pick:

Fun To Play : Metamorphosis. It has an ending, it's skill based, and the difficulty steadily increases. It's hardly perfect, but when it comes down to it, the twitch gameplay and arcade difficulty makes it a lot of fun.
Technical Award : How could anyone look at Alpha Dog and not be impressed? If Nocturne had another day, we probably could have all just folded our cards. Very cool.
Graphics : Once again, I liked Alpha Dog. It has nice animation and though simplistic, a cohesive aesthetic that shows off what can be done with a limited palette.
Honorable Mention : Moth. Despite being a simple game, it's technically competent and it is fun. It also made the best use of the theme of 'metamorphosis'.

And which game deserves to be my favorite? Why, Lockdown of course! I NEVER BET AGAINST MYSELF!

Last edited:
I didn't know that the deadline was earlier today, aw man :oops:
I came in late to this topic, and joined because it sounded like an interesting challenge. I started work on my game around noon today and I planned on submitting it now, after about 10 hours of work. I hope that's okay! In any case, my entry...

PHIO NEON
A colorful and challenging arcade shooter
Blast your way through the unending waves of neon enemies, and use collected points to upgrade your ship along the way! Make sure your health bar (on the right side of the screen) doesn't drop too low, or it's game over! Whether you want speed to sail across the battlefield, or some extra bullets to deal additional damage, you'll be sure to need all of your attention and stamina in order to keep yourself alive.

Controls:
Movement: WASD / Arrow Keys
Shoot: Left Mouse Button / SPACE / Z
Menu/Shop: Click tab on left / Press SHIFT

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzW2J1-U0K2JNXRsSmRxd0JxMGM/view?usp=sharing

DukeSoft

PHIO NEON
A colorful and challenging arcade shooter
Man, thats addictive! It looks good and the game is very playable :)

A few things I think you should change;

- Selecting updatable items with the keyboard. Now I need a mouse for the game ;p
- Maybe not rotate the player's object - as its 3x3 it looks glitchy some times
- Some balancing changes - its really hard and after about 10 enemies they're spawning in too fast / strong and I'm flying cicles with a big blob of enemies in the middle, hoping to survive

But honestly, i think its a really nice game :) (and one of the few that is actually using 80x45 ;p hehe)

M

Misu

Okay! Here is a bundled zip folder with all entries submitted. I even included shadowspear1's entry just to increase the amount of entries submitted. We have a total of 6.

DOWNLOAD ZIP WITH ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED

I would like to give thanks to everyone here for participating.

Also, I dont think I will have time to work on any trophies or totems... but Ill probably make three for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place only.

Hyomoto

But honestly, i think its a really nice game :) (and one of the few that is actually using 80x45 ;p hehe)
He's doing what you were doing where the surface, room, whatever is much larger and the whole thing is being scaled down. The game would be borderline unplayable at an actual 80x45. Moth, Lockdown, Legend of Roy and Metamorphosis are using literal 80x45 resolutions and scaling up, rather than using a higher resolution and scaling down, as far as I can tell.

So, here's our late entrant. The more the merrier I say:
As @DukeSoft observed, there's no way to win Phio Neon but there is clearly an endgame scenario. It can be a little tricky early on if you don't pick the right power ups, but by the time you reach the 'end' you have become supreme ruler of Phio Neon's world. I like the in-game upgrades and the simple asteroids-style gameplay. It's a nice, compact little game that you could easily kill a few minutes playing. It has music and sound as well. It's only real drawback is it's lack of an ending and it's emphasis on powering up. Since you have to buy the upgrades, the points don't work as a scoring. Once you've maxed out, there's nothing left to see or try for, the high score is an endurance test and not one of skill. Still, for ten hours worth of work can that really be held against it? A very nice late entry by @shadowspear1.

Last edited:
He's doing what you were doing where the surface, room, whatever is much larger and the whole thing is being scaled down. The game would be borderline unplayable at an actual 80x45. Moth, Lockdown, Legend of Roy and Metamorphosis are using literal 80x45 resolutions and scaling up, rather than using a higher resolution and scaling down, as far as I can tell.

So, here's our late entrant. The more the merrier I say:
As @DukeSoft observed, there's no way to win Phio Neon but there is clearly an endgame scenario. It can be a little tricky early on if you don't pick the right power ups, but by the time you reach the 'end' you have become supreme ruler of Phio Neon's world. I like the in-game upgrades and the simple asteroids-style gameplay. It's a nice, compact little game that you could easily kill a few minutes playing. It has music and sound as well. It's only real drawback is it's lack of an ending and it's emphasis on powering up. Since you have to buy the upgrades, the points don't work as a scoring. Once you've maxed out, there's nothing left to see or try for, the high score is an endurance test and not one of skill. Still, for ten hours worth of work can that really be held against it? A very nice late entry by @shadowspear1.
Actually, believe it or not, everything in my game is in the 80x45 format! I had to add that trail effect not only for looks, but also for playability, because the amount of jumpiness otherwise makes it basically unplayable, as you said. To accomplish this was kinda tricky tho, and it would have been much easier to just leave it alone, but I really did want to achieve a 'true' 80x45 game. If I were to draw every sprite normally, they would be small and pixelated, but as shown in Nocturne's game, the sprites will rotate crisply and cleanly, leaving it not truly as a low res game. Instead, I had to replace each object's draw event with one that draws it to a trail surface (for the fade effect) and then a game surface (so the actual position is easier to see). Then, at the Draw End event, my control object draws both of those surfaces. Nothing is scaled down, the surfaces are both 80x45. (The only things that makes it not true 80x45 is the white text displayed for: 'score', 'menu tooltips', and 'retry game'. I could've worked my way around this, but it would've taken too much time for me, as I would need to come up with a space-efficient way of saying what I wanted to and not cut it short. Drawing that text with Draw GUI was the most reasonable way to go).
I appreciate the feedback from you guys, I'm trying to work on how I can make better games in shorter amounts of time (so I can finally create a decent one for that GMC Jam one day :p ), seems like I'm getting better with practice.

Hyomoto

Hmm, I am mistaken then. I assumed as such because of the movement, not the sprites. You clearly interpolate between pixels, which could be accomplish by just using fractional integers of course, but I'm surprised that's the approach you went with. Like I said, not bad. If @Nocturne hadn't entered, I would have picked yours as the most technically impressive entrant.

Personally there's a lot going on in my game no one will ever see in terms of animation and timing which I think is technically impressive but since you only see the results of it, I can't toot my own horn. Then again, maybe it's just common to look at stuff other people have done and been more impressed than with your own work. Damn you humanity!

My voting sheet:
AlphaDog

• Very smooth and fluid gameplay. Color theme is well thought and looks like I'm playing on a Gameboy. Graphics all fit well together. Procedurally generated room layouts?? Awesome. Love the inclusion of many types of weapons (rocket launcher is sweet!). I also noticed a cool feature - If you pick up a weapon, don't use all the ammo, then pick up another, once you run out of ammo you will go back to the gun you were using before, and then the pistol! I thought that was really neat that it doesn't just override your current weapon, but rather places it 'in the front of the line' for you to use. Great attention to the small details.
  • No music or sounds :( I feel like this would be much better with some type of audio feedback, it really adds to the experience. Also, a variation in enemies (maybe even a boss?) would be nice. I understand you were pressured for time though, so this is all easily overlooked in the grand scheme of things!
Legend of Roy
  • Beginning was slightly humorous, I had hoped it would continue on while in the maze.
  • Took a very very long time to do it, but I did! And then... aw. Nothing too special at the end.
Lock Down
  • Smooth animations and cool title music! I'm not too sure what to do in the game though. My first attempt was just punching random numbers. Second attempt the same, but I saw that the black icon under the numbers changed. Third attempt, I tried getting them both to equal, but then nothing happened. So, I couldn't figure out how to 'win'. However, the game itself looks and felt nice, I liked how everything flows and works together!
Moth
  • Cute little arcade game, reminds me of something you would play on those toys you get from McDonald's or something :p I like the progression from worm to cocoon to moth, and I'm not sure if the gems speed it up or anything, but that would be neat. This type of game definitely works when considering the extremely small resolution!
Metamorphosis
  • If I hadn't read that there were more levels here on the forums, I would've stopped playing at level 1. It's hard to see if you're making any progress, because there isn't really any indication. However, the farther levels are more interesting, making the 'swap sides' mechanic pretty cool and useful. I would just clean up the introduction into the game and make it easier to tell what you're doing.
My Rankings:
  1. AlphaDog
  2. Lock Down
  3. Moth
  4. Metamorphosis
  5. Legend of Roy

DukeSoft

Allright, done some more work today. Basic gameplay is in, I'm going to have to add some more challenges :)

Given the fact I'm out of the jam because of the time, i'll probably be spending a little more than a max of 48h on it.

Hyomoto

Lock Down
  • Smooth animations and cool title music! I'm not too sure what to do in the game though. My first attempt was just punching random numbers. Second attempt the same, but I saw that the black icon under the numbers changed. Third attempt, I tried getting them both to equal, but then nothing happened. So, I couldn't figure out how to 'win'. However, the game itself looks and felt nice, I liked how everything flows and works together!
I always feel like it's small details that make a project feel more complete, so things like animation and sound are important to me. However, I laughed as I read this because I doubt you are the only one! I have a habit of making ... odd games. I let one of my friends play and his response was, "You should let other people give you ideas." That said, the rules are in my original post but the gist is you have several clues to help you figure out the numbers. The one you are talking about it is the sum solver and it tells you if the sum of your numbers is equal to the sum of the actual numbers. So if you put in 3 and 4, and the actual numbers are 2 and 5, it would show up as equal to because 2 + 5 == 3 + 4. This helps rule out a lot of combinations. The high-low indicators, number panel and combination color all help narrow down the results even further. In the end it is a game of educated guesses. Honestly thought it would end up dead last on most people's lists because of how ... very un-game-like it is, so I'm flattered you'd even consider it next to Alpha Dog, though I suspect the gulf is wide there :D

@DukeSoft - My favorite part is that it crashes at the end. That window has to be the most universal experience that binds us together as GM users, I truly felt like I was there with you.

M

Misu

Results will be up tomorrow. I did not had anytime to do the trophies today due to family errands and im at work right now. I will have atleast something done for the next day. I already have the winners and score positions. ;)

M

Misu

ALRIGHT! WINNERS ARE UP! YOU ARE ALL WINNERS ANYWAY BUT HERE ARE THE POSITIONS!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS:
4. Phio Neon
5. Metamorphosis
6. Legend of Roy

Congratulations for everyone on participating!

Short explanation on each entry:

1. LockDown - Even if the game was something not everyone would hook up on, it seems this was well presented, followed the concept of small view perspective excellently and gameplay seems bizarre, yet casual like.
2. AlphaDog - This could have been first place if any sound was used and theme is involved. Im pretty sure the theme is somewhere in the concept of psychological perspective perhaps but I cant seem to determine that. Also that pixel-perfect character rotation breaks the feeling of that 80x45 view in the game. Anyway, this game was great.
3. Moth - Use of 80x45 view concept is well added and theme usage was excellently used. However, I dont think there was any sound and it was hard to determine if I am making any progress or not. The game seems more generic than LockDown but it was good anyway.
4. Phio Neon - This could have been 3rd place if the entry has not been submitted really late. But I gave a chance for it and made it 4th. Well presented format, theme usage was hard to tell due to the complex art work that seems messed up. But it looks great.
5. Metamorphosis - I don't know the whole point of this game. I just shoot doubleganger and teleport from one edge to another. I saw no progress in the level at all during my first 8 minutes of playing it. It seems beyond generic as I imagine...
6. Legen of Roy - To be honest... I started working on this 8 hours before the (new) deadline. It was still unfinished and idea concept was lame. Eh whatever...

Hyomoto

Well, I'll be. I honestly didn't think I'd place at all. I'll take this trophy with pride and also, as I've said before, thank everyone who participated. Putting a game together is no small feat, and doing it in a small time frame either. It's events like this that challenge us to grow and I'm glad I participated and that you all participated with me :D

Thanks @Misu, @KingdomOfGamez, @rui.rosario, @Nocturne, and everyone else who stopped by. Hope to see you around at the next one!