The forum's immigrant
Welcome to the 80x45 Jam!
I just thought of this random idea just now and perhaps would like people to join in on this!
WHAT IS THIS?
This is a game making jam where you must create a game under a theme usage...
But here is the catch... the room view size has to be 80x45 (cannot be more or less)
With that kind of view size, you must established something real good and entertaining.
WHY SO SMALL?
This is a challenge that tests your limits on size usage and drawing interface. You must use your creativity to develop something legit.
WHEN IS THIS?
The jam will begin on December 1st, 8am (Eastern American Timezone)and ends at Dec. 3rd.
WHERE ARE THE RULES?
- Your game entry must follow the right format to be qualified for voting:
+ View size must be 80 x 45; although port size can be any really (just make it comfortable to view though)
- Your project must be made with Game Maker (obviously); any version.
- You can work in team but must compose of 2 people only (including you).
- Game must be submitted before deadline. I'll allow 20 minutes extra of time due to time difference.
- You can't use 3D; not even fake 3D.
- All resources must be made from you. If any resource made by someone else, please give them credit within a read me file attached to your game with link to the source.
- Don't submit anything harmful... please...
- Voting phase will begin after Jam ends. Please note that more information on voting for this jam will be published after jam phase ends.
- Submit your entries by PMing me through message.
- Have fun!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Just reply in this thread in bold (eg: IM IN!)
In case you came late but during jam phase, you can still jump in the challenge by submitting an entry before deadline.
4. Phio Neon
6. Legend of Roy
Text version, if you want to spread the word (remove the . from the first two brackets):