• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows 504 Gateway timeout error

M

MagicLight

Hi!
For the last 30 minutes I tried to start GM and I get a 504 gateway timeout every time just after it displays "Loading custom languages...".

Question 1: I assume some YoYo server is down, is there any place I can check this or any information website about the state of whatever server that is needed ?

Question 2: I also assume that it is not possiblre to run GM when this happens, I know, it's pretty obvious but maybe some way around it ?

It's the first time it happened to me, so one time is no time, I hope this is not something that happen often.

R

radnom

I'm having the same problem. Very frustrating as I need GM for work. There should be an offline workaround for this situation.

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
Hey there, our web team are aware of the issue and currently investigating. Should hopefully have a fix soon.

Edit: this has now be addressed and fixed. Thanks.

Last edited:

Aaron Craig

I'm still receiving this error, but only when I attempt to open a second instance of GameMaker Studio 2. It holds on User Login and gives me that same exception.
I've tried using different accounts for each instance of GMS, but it doesn't matter.
Any idea what's causing this? I need two copies of GM open to be able to record tutorials and such.

M

MagicLight

Well, it starts now, but.... not sure if it's related in any way but GM freeze when I click on "Import" in the sprite editor, any chance this is related in some way ? I don't understand why it would access the network when I try ti import images but it worked before and does not work now (tried on multiple projects).

SCR

GMS, This is super frustrating! Why do you not have a work-around to allow the application to skip the verification and open if GMS server is having issues on YOUR side? For an application that is run locally on my laptop, it seems crazy that a glitch on your server verification keeps me from opening the program that I paid for. I had the GMS application opened just 12 hours ago. Come-on guys, you can do better than this!!!

Hola, nuestro equipo web está al tanto del problema y actualmente está investigando. Espero tener una solución pronto.

Editar: esto ahora se ha abordado y corregido. Gracias.
[/CITA]
Sigue dando error
Buenas tardes estoy teniendo este mismo problema, intento crear una cuenta de Game Maker pero solo se me permitió crear una cuenta de Opera para entrar a Game Maker, intento usarlo para iniciar sesión en Game Maker 2 y no me permite hacerlo con este error, intento dar "Inicio de una sola sección de Opera" y parece que hay más de una página de GameMaker caída

Espero que puedas resolverlo pronto, Muchos de nosotros necesitamos entrar

Good afternoon, I am having this same problem, I try to create a Game Maker account but I was only allowed to create an Opera account to enter Game Maker, I try to use it to log in to Game Maker 2 and it does not allow me to do so with this error, I try give "Opera Single Section Launch" and there seems to be more than one GameMaker page down

I hope you can figure it out soon, Many of us need to get in

Mod Edit: Translated to English

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryn

This thread was started a few days ago, and although I didn't have any problems with this during that time, it is now happening to me.
The lack of Staff participation in this thread is really not good enough, considering that people can't use the software they paid for.

Good PR would be to acknowledge that there's still a problem for those not able to use GM, and to keep people in the loop concerning the progress of fixing this.

To put it simply, I'm having the exact same problem as the OP, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so it isn't fixed.