Forum Game [5/7] The People's Mafia - Town Victory

M

Misu

Im participating but I dont think I got the sufficient amount of motivation on playing so Ill just be careless on my actions (even if Im trying to screw up)

Mercerenies

That's seven players, and everyone so far has submitted their roles. So People's Mafia Round 3 will start on Friday, March 31. If you want to submit any additional roles, please do so before then.

Mercerenies

Round 3

I'm sending out role PMs now. Please confirm in this topic when you've received your role PM and are ready to play (to avoid any unfortunate circumstances like what happened last game). When everybody has confirmed, we will begin with Day 1.

R

rougebare

Quick question: how long is a day?
Generally Merc makes them about 5 days long, with the nights being roughly 2 days long. Of course the day can end sooner if a lynch occurs, or some role is used that ends the day.

Mercerenies

And that's everybody. Hi, guys, I'm Bingdom and I'll be your GM today.

Day 1

A bunch of villagers died one day, leaving only 21 people alive. Naturally, everybody suspected everybody else, so each villager killed his neighbors. There are now seven villagers left alive, and they need to find the true murderer or murderers.

There are seven players alive. Four votes to lynch.
Day 1 ends on Thursday, April 6.
Day 1 start.

M

Misu

KILL ROUGEBARE!!! KILL HIM!!! HE IS THE MAFIA AGAIN! DO IT! HE HAS BEEN MAFIA TWICE IN A ROW! HE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA AGAIN! WE CANT LET OURSELVES LOSE AGAIN! KILL HIM!!!

vote: Rougebare

Mercerenies

Day Activations!

Roy starts the day off with a bang by racing toward Shawn and kicking him really hard. Then he points at Misu, and a large crosshair appears on Misu's back.

Shawn has been kicked. Misu has been marked.

R

rougebare

I'd instavote Misu just for being so jumpy, but I'm not that kinda person.

Instead I'll enlighten a bit on the mark, as it's a role i made. Let's just say someone can now do SOMETHING to misu should he live to the night.

I think i'll Deal a card to Roytheshort, face up.

EDIT: Also it's day not role confirms right?

Mercerenies

Day Activation!

Rougebare pulls a card out of his deck and hands it to Roy, only after showing it to everybody. The card shows a queen of spades, holding a police badge.

Roy has been given a one-shot alignment cop (usable at night).

R

rougebare

There is a difference between me dealing cards faceup and facedown, if face down, only the recipient knows what card (and thus one-shot role) they get.(Just to point it out)

As to why roy, in the last few games, I've never had much of a strong read on anyone, and when roy is town, he tends to town well. It's now public knowledge that he has that role, for better or worse. (also him marking misu might have had some influnce :p)

R

rougebare

It's not a rolecop, but an alignment cop. What card i give isn't in my control, and i don't even know what roles I can give out via it, but they are all one shot activatables.

GMWolf

aka fel666
KILL ROUGEBARE!!! KILL HIM!!! HE IS THE MAFIA AGAIN! DO IT! HE HAS BEEN MAFIA TWICE IN A ROW! HE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA AGAIN! WE CANT LET OURSELVES LOSE AGAIN! KILL HIM!!!
That's kinda rash.
Yes it is! @Misu trying to thin out the crowed already? Meow, thats purrty rash indeed!

I'd instavote Misu just for being so jumpy
I would consider Roy. he has a gun. Or at least, something you can aim with (A banana?).
A clown with a gun is never good news.

As to why roy, in the last few games, I've never had much of a strong read on anyone, and when roy is town, he tends to town well.
I guess i dont have 'this kind of previous game knowledge though.

R

rougebare

Misu is also wrong about me being mafia twice in a row. First round, yes I was mafia, second round I were third party.

GMWolf

aka fel666
Misu is also wrong about me being mafia twice in a row. First round, yes I was mafia, second round I were third party.
*Passing data to machine learning algorithm*
Yep, AI says you are Mafia this time! (please disconsider the obvious lack of data points)

R

rougebare

Indeed, it's not really a reliable strategy to do what misu did (even if the kitty was right). Just because i wasn't town in the last two rounds, don't mean I'm not town now. It's simliar with roy, I partly picked him due to previous knowledge, but I at least had another (if also rather flimsy) reason.

GMWolf

aka fel666
Indeed, it's not really a reliable strategy to do what misu did (even if the kitty was right). Just because i wasn't town in the last two rounds, don't mean I'm not town now. It's simliar with roy, I partly picked him due to previous knowledge, but I at least had another (if also rather flimsy) reason.
Meow, in the end we have to vote for someowne. Doubt anyone will betray themselves that early. Please forgive me rougebare, but i will vote to lynch you. perhaps if you had an avatar, i would think differently of you.

VOTE ROUGEBARE!

A

amusudan

So right now I think Fel and Misu are mafia, both seemingly eager to kill off rougebare..

But it's too early to have a conclusion, the day is not nearly over yet so lets try to not get rougebare killed in the meantime.

And because Misu seems the most mafia to me (seriously his opening posts was about killing someone!) I will vote for him now.

vote: Misu

A

amusudan

Oh and I have a role that can grant me helpful things (including a rolecop) but for it to work I will need another player, and seeing as for now nothing is sure I will save it for later.

A

amusudan

Oh wait I get it! He's a cat (one of my roles mentions cats, apparently they do not sleep, which might be important)

GMWolf

aka fel666
Oh wait I get it! He's a cat (one of my roles mentions cats, apparently they do not sleep, which might be important)
I own two, no, three cats irl. They sleep. Like a lot... especially the older one.
I like cats...purr. purr...

R

rougebare

Woah there!

Less due to it being on me, and more to do with the timing, we don't wanna throw our day's discussion away by lynching within several hours of the start of the day. That only means the mafia having an easier time to slip under the radar. At least let everyone have SOME amount of posting in the first day.

I'm going to keep my opinions on reads to myself until i've at least heard something from everyone, I feel I've been a little too hasty with my choices lately, partly due to tunneling in on one person (which means likely not until Monday as Shawn has some difficulties posting on the weekend.)

GMWolf

aka fel666
Question:
Changing your vote is allowed right? Its just that now i wanna vote for rougebar. Meow.