Graphics 3d slidepuzzles

phillipPbor

hey... um... I need help.
I was working on the 3d slide puzzle slide for this room of the cube world.
(this room is one of the sliders even its a control panel)
its only thing that helps you control this place.
(because all the 8 rooms are cube like)
and then... I discovered... I cant even do frame after frame (background to background)
I cant do sprites. 2d sprites? it took a lot of work.
(I decide to make a 3d graphic slide-puzzle/ or jigsaw puzzle with all shapes are a same)
(the reason, because I want the cube rooms to be ether connecting to the right path or else the door will be ether/blocked or fell into the dark depths)

cudeworld.png

this is the beta pic of one of the sliders/puzzle pieces that are taken.
and this slider/piece is the room where you go all 4 directions. but has the beta slider control panal. (however)
I decide to make those blocks as the hints to the code. (so... this control panal will be holo grathic (3D mode)
(when you click/interact with it, glowing transparent d3d_cubemods will appear infront of you)
(the close up of the lower part of this pic blurred)
(there you can ether click on a cube to swap another)
(or slide puzzle, as in slide the cube rooms into 1 or 2 empty spot/s)

sp202

It's not quite clear what you're saying or what your question is, but I must say those are some slick graphics.

phillipPbor

It's not quite clear what you're saying or what your question is, but I must say those are some slick graphics.
(my question is how do you make a d3d objs appear in 2d background? do you turn 3d mode on when you interectand off when you lick on quit?)

phillipPbor

You want 3D graphics projected onto a 2D surface like a hologram?
yah. I do. (oh and make sure you make the background and room scale the same because I need it for the point and click hot spot
objs. for the mouse to click on)

prob.PNG

sp202

I've no experience with 3D so I can't help you there, but hopefully the information you've added will be sufficient for someone else to. Also, I think this is moreso a programming topic than a design one.

phillipPbor

I've no experience with 3D so I can't help you there, but hopefully the information you've added will be sufficient for someone else to. Also, I think this is moreso a programming topic than a design one.
if you like this pic

see the others

untitled.jpg
box art?

pyramid.png ballgate.png