• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

3D Mystery Doom Like Game

G

guyinboots

Hi! I'm working on this Doom like mystery/horror game. It is still very early on, but I have some screenshots that look pretty cool, and I thought I'd share them :) The premise of the game right now is that you're exploring a giant mansion that goes on almost forever and you have to unlock a whole story, fight monsters, and get items. I've been looking into making parts of it randomly generated, but well see :D

Screenshots:

s1.png s2.png s3.png

IGameArt

it looks good so far, but i'd say that your gun is a little too long and straight. The perspective is a bit off, compare it to the one that I made here:

I like the atmosphere that you've created though :)

G

guyinboots

Thanks dude :D Yeah, I'm working on the gun sprite because the perspective does look pretty weird, but I'm not the best artist lol. Your game looks awsome btw !