Windows 3d models

Zizka

Do you have an idea of the style you are going for from other games? It would help in providing feedback whether you are going for something with realistic proportions or cartoonish etc...

G

Guest User

I don't understand you, what are you talking about? What are you asking?

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
Do you have an idea of the style you are going for from other games? It would help in providing feedback whether you are going for something with realistic proportions or cartoonish etc...
I don't understand you, what are you talking about? What are you asking?
They are asking to get an idea of what style you are going for. If you are going for one style but get results in another, then the feedback would say such. But if the style was indeed what you were going for, the feedback would reflect that as well.

Zizka

Well, if I google this:
Tifa:
xq2655x9i7e41.jpg

Aeris:
ff7comp-br-1559609129219.jpg

I would imagine based on the original samples that the author is going for a symbolic representation like the original FF 7 as opposed to the remake which goes for more realistic.

So the OP, I'm wondering what kind of style you are going for. Are you going for realistic proportions for the women you have there? If not, what kind of reference are you going for?

This would help people tailor the feedback given to help you achieve the goal you've set for yourself. The tanks look very realistic but the women not so much. I'm not saying this as a bad thing I mean as what the goals are here.

G

Guest User

I didn't understand, I thought you were insulting my writings, in order to answer the question what style do I aspire to I need to know what styles exist? If you list them and explain them on your fingers, then I can answer your question

I agree with the fact that I have a very bad woman, tanks are better and a skeleton, but it is very difficult to model a person, probably the most difficult thing for a modeler to model a person. But I have only recently started to deal with people and so far this is the case

I still have a lot to learn, I am 28 years old and I think in my life I will have time to reach the professional level of modeling skills. There is something to strive for.
1612300700363.png

probably tanks are better because of the fact that I made tanks out of cardboard and glued them together as a child. And instead of people, he made paper frogs. So it turned around

Tyg

ah c'mon woman8 is kinda well proportioned and kinda hot
might need some extra collision detection though...lol