• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art 2D Pixel Artist - Various styles

Z

ZiggyZer0

Hey,

I've been doing pixel art for a while and helping out people when i could, I am not currently helping with any projects so I'm looking to get into something. I do this mainly as a hobby but i get pretty serious about it, and am willing to put in the work. I am okay with doing profit share or doing payed work, if you have any request i can get to them in my free time. Just send me a pm if interested!

Here is a few examples of my work... I will upload more if i come up with something i like or want to show off.
Greatsword.png

Compilation.png

Z

ZiggyZer0

Oh, i just remembered that i made a bunch of heads for People who participated in the 21st GMC Jam.
I was a part of a team, i was really hoping the game would turn out better, but whatever. haha.
GMC21hype.png

Oh and here's some stuff i did for a thread in the last GMC.Bannanaking.png drunkcat.png
SwampGolem.png
and something that took me a bit more effort. haha...
MetalGremon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLGamesCregg

Hey your art looks pretty good! My team is looking for an artist for our current game, The Heartland Saga. We have a lot of the game complete so far but a lot of the art is just temporary and it's in need of being revamped. You can check out more of our game at www.searchlightgames.com or at @SLGamesStudio on twitter. Thank you!
You can email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: