1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art 2D Pixel Artist - Various styles

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by ZiggyZer0, Aug 2, 2016.

1. ZiggyZer0

ZiggyZer0 Guest

Hey,

I've been doing pixel art for a while and helping out people when i could, I am not currently helping with any projects so I'm looking to get into something. I do this mainly as a hobby but i get pretty serious about it, and am willing to put in the work. I am okay with doing profit share or doing payed work, if you have any request i can get to them in my free time. Just send me a pm if interested!

Here is a few examples of my work... I will upload more if i come up with something i like or want to show off.
    Greatsword.png

Compilation.png

2. ZiggyZer0

ZiggyZer0 Guest

Oh, i just remembered that i made a bunch of heads for People who participated in the 21st GMC Jam.
    I was a part of a team, i was really hoping the game would turn out better, but whatever. haha.
    GMC21hype.png

Oh and here's some stuff i did for a thread in the last GMC. Bannanaking.png drunkcat.png
    SwampGolem.png
    and something that took me a bit more effort. haha...
    MetalGremon.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  3. SLGamesCregg

SLGamesCregg Guest

Hey your art looks pretty good! My team is looking for an artist for our current game, The Heartland Saga. We have a lot of the game complete so far but a lot of the art is just temporary and it's in need of being revamped. You can check out more of our game at www.searchlightgames.com or at @SLGamesStudio on twitter. Thank you!
    You can email me at theheartlandsaga@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016