1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art 2D Pixel Artist - Various styles

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by ZiggyZer0, Aug 2, 2016.

1. ZiggyZer0

ZiggyZer0 Guest

Hey,

I've been doing pixel art for a while and helping out people when i could, I am not currently helping with any projects so I'm looking to get into something. I do this mainly as a hobby but i get pretty serious about it, and am willing to put in the work. I am okay with doing profit share or doing payed work, if you have any request i can get to them in my free time. Just send me a pm if interested!

Here is a few examples of my work... I will upload more if i come up with something i like or want to show off.
    Greatsword.png

Compilation.png

2. ZiggyZer0

ZiggyZer0 Guest

Oh, i just remembered that i made a bunch of heads for People who participated in the 21st GMC Jam.
    I was a part of a team, i was really hoping the game would turn out better, but whatever. haha.
    GMC21hype.png

Oh and here's some stuff i did for a thread in the last GMC. Bannanaking.png drunkcat.png
    SwampGolem.png
    and something that took me a bit more effort. haha...
    MetalGremon.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  3. SLGamesCregg

SLGamesCregg Guest

Hey your art looks pretty good! My team is looking for an artist for our current game, The Heartland Saga. We have a lot of the game complete so far but a lot of the art is just temporary and it's in need of being revamped. You can check out more of our game at www.searchlightgames.com or at @SLGamesStudio on twitter. Thank you!
    You can email me at theheartlandsaga@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016