• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art 2D Pixel Artist offers FREE help

OverLogic

Hello, i'm nick, i am searching a project to expand my skills on 2D Pixel Art.
If you are interested you can leave a message here with either your skype or your discord name&tag. About prices i work for free the only thing that i want is an interesting project that doesn't expect a triple A artist.

Screenshot_800.png Screenshot_802.png Screenshot_803.png Screenshot_799.png Screenshot_804.png

C

Celtech

Hey there!

First off I absolutely love you work, it's simple yet beautiful. Secondly i'm a programmer and i'm actually looking for an artist. The game i'm working on is a castaway type survival game that was inspired by the old playstation game sims castaway, but I want to expand upon what they did.

It's not on any strict deadlines so you will be able to work at you're leisure, and you'll have full rights to showcase the art and game when it's done however you like!

And no i'm not expecting AAA quality :p

If you're interested send me a message on discord!
Lulceltech#6969