• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art 2D graphic artist - "Free for a Fortnight"

O

Otyugra

My services are currently unavailable for the next couple days.

Hello. My name's Matthew; I've been a graphic artist for almost four years, and now have the time to make art for someone else's game. Up until now, I've done the art for my own games, and have practiced with several art styles, including variations of pixel art. Before being a graphic artist, I've taken art classes in high school. I also have experience with both rig animation and traditional animation, and have watched many educational videos on that. I use a handful of different art programs depending on the situation.

I work (maximum) 1 3/4 hours a day, five days a week (Monday through Friday). At the moment, I'm specifically looking for a short-term job; I have no interest in any job that would reasonably take me longer than 4 weeks. Otherwise, I'll do almost any job. For the first 15 days of working, I will work for free. If it only takes me 15 days to do a job, I won't ask for money, or if we agree, I can stop after 15 days are up. For each day after the 15th day, I will charge three dollars, which means the most you'll pay is 39$ for 28 days of work from me. If it seems super likely that you will use my service for beyond 15 days, you must give me five dollars for me to barrow, so that if you neglect to pay me later, I have five dollars regardless and it would also prove to me that you are capable of paying me for my work. The money I get goes directly to funding my future games. I use GM Studio but I can use GM8 if needed. Private message me if my services interest you at all. Reply if you have any questions. I can give out my email and Skype upon request. I use PayPal.

Important things to note: I reserve the right to reject any job offer. All projects with my work in it MUST have my name in the credits. I reserve the right to leave a project at any time as long as I tell you two days in advance. I will not lower my price. I am focusing on making Paper Soul Theater at the moment, so even though I have time to do both, Paper Soul Theater is my priority above this job. I reserve the right to reuse art I make for you for display in my art portfolio (otherwise, you legally own the art I make for you).

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lemth

I'm interested; I have some concept art lying around and am looking for pixel/flat art for use in game.

In what way can I contact you?

O

Otyugra

I'm interested; I have some concept art lying around and am looking for pixel/flat art for use in game.

In what way can I contact you?
Do you know how to private message on this forum? That's where I like to talk to potential clients at first.

O

Otyugra

I updated my policy a tiny bit and added a new piece of art to the portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator: