Portfolio - Art 2D Game Artist & Animator (Pixel Art & Vector Art)

vider

Hi.

My name is Luka and I'm 2D artist/game developer, and I mainly work in pixel art and vector graphics.

I work in a variety of styles, ranging from a very low-res, color limited NES style, up to highly detailed sprites and tiles.

Since I also develop my own games, I'm very familiar with how art is implemented in different game engines, so my art is always optimized and can be added to your existing project quickly.

I should also mention that currently I'm only looking for paid projects, but that could change in the future.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

[email protected]

Some examples of my work:

2DPIXX

cool stuff you have on display :) great to see artists who enjoy working in different styles :) continue the good work!

I sent you 2 email messages but still can't see you reply to me. I hope you have read this, let me know if you drew the characters for me? If you have finished drawing or are drawing, please let me know. It's been over 2 weeks now, and I still don't see you updating information for me. I hope you will answer let me know before things get complicated.

vider

I sent you 2 email messages but still can't see you reply to me. I hope you have read this, let me know if you drew the characters for me? If you have finished drawing or are drawing, please let me know. It's been over 2 weeks now, and I still don't see you updating information for me. I hope you will answer let me know before things get complicated.
I apologize. Due to getting the coronavirus I wasn't able to reply to several clients for a few weeks. Things are back to normal thankfully so I'll send you the required sprites shortly.

I apologize. Due to getting the coronavirus I wasn't able to reply to several clients for a few weeks. Things are back to normal thankfully so I'll send you the required sprites shortly.
I've been waiting for you for 2 months now and still haven't seen you up to date with any project information you drew for me. Did you just say you're sorry about the delay and then keep quiet again? I want to know if you will continue drawing for me once I have paid you in full. At least give me the information you have been drawing by providing a picture of the character you are going to draw for me, but so far I still don't see what you mentioned. I hope you are not too busy but for the past 2 months you have remained silent, even when you wrote the information above (12/04/2021) until today is (19/04/2021) I haven't seen what you do will be and are willing to work for me? I hope you please let me know before things get tough.