• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art 2D Artist - Covers/Illustrations

R

Rivne

Hey! I'm currently a student looking to make use of my art skills. I specialize in 2D Portraits from the chest up

What I can do:
- Westernized/ Realistic-esc portraits from chest up.
- Makeup, tattoos, piercings
- R18+
- Gore + Violence
- Simple Armor
- Simple Backgrounds
- Just ask me, I might be able to.

Prices:
Outline (No Color)
- $5 USD
No Details (Base Color + Simple Cel Shading) - $10 USD
Detailed (Gradient Shading + Highlights) - $20 USD + $15 for each additional character
Any extra details such as tattoos and makeup may increase price, depending on complexity. This will be discussed through email.

Order + Payment Instructions:

- Contact me at [email protected]
- Tell me what type of drawing you are looking for, and how many you want done.
- Give me the name of your character and a brief description of them.
- Tell me what you want them to look like (Image references highly highly preferred)
- I will tell you how long it will take for me to finish, and we can discuss payment (Paypal only)
- Half of the payment upfront after viewing my initial sketch and you are comfortable with the direction of the piece, and the rest of payment will be given upon completion.

Additional:

- Make sure to tell me if you have a deadline, I will try my best to meet it
- Once you pay me in full you can do whatever you want with the image, I just ask that you please give me credit

Examples:

More examples on my deviant art http://duckcluck123.deviantart.com/gallery/